aspire0ne

Problem with ingame map

Hello!

I got a weird problem with the ingame map. I'll attach a screenshot. I've tried a lot of things but I didn't find a way to fix it. I saw the same problem a couple of weeks ago here on the forums but I can't find the topic anymore. I've tried to rebuild the terrain, I generated the layers again and checked the terrain coordinates. Any ideas? How do I fix the bottom of my map?

06ea6b3f8036a96b5ad1be43cade5c76.jpg

By the way: I got another question. Is there a way to recreate the sat img? Like exporting a sat img from Arma 3? I've painted a lot of roads that aren't on the satimg.

Thanks!

for your second question : you can export the roads layer to image , then edit your satmap and add the roads

The ugly line at the bottom is not your fault, it's a side effect of the tartan bug fix BI done months and months back, it was worse but far from perfect, a future patch will sort it :)

The ugly line at the bottom is not your fault, it's a side effect of the tartan bug fix BI done months and months back, it was worse but far from perfect, a future patch will sort it :)

Yeah hopefully but it's been over 1 Year since they last updated the FB tracker ticket on this issue.

Maybe one day they will fix it, who knows. 

It's an engine mip-mapping issue related to the display/presentation of the in-game map so unless they figure that out then it will never be fixed.

For reference, anyone looking for the FB tracker ticket in the new Feedback "Labyrinth" Tracker can find the link here - https://feedback.bistudio.com/T82052

Yeah hopefully but it's been over 1 Year since they last updated the FB tracker ticket on this issue.

Maybe one day they will fix it, who knows. 

It's an engine mip-mapping issue related to the display/presentation of the in-game map so unless they figure that out then it will never be fixed.

For reference, anyone looking for the FB tracker ticket in the new Feedback "Labyrinth" Tracker can find the link here - https://feedback.bistudio.com/T82052

I'm betting they are just going to ignore it tbh. It seems to be their way unfortunately