Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Insert misleading thread title here...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Shipping Buyer pays actual shipping charges. Seller ships internationally (worldwide). <span id='postcolor'>

DHL or FedEx? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Nov. 05 2002,00:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Shipping  Buyer pays actual shipping charges. Seller ships internationally (worldwide). <span id='postcolor'>

DHL or FedEx? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

mad.gif STOP SPAMMING mad.gif

Think of all the bubble wrap you get with it!

lol, thats pretty cool! pretty competitive price too, as much as a BMW 7 Class! Still, the tanks here are at a great price, practical, and fully working. The AH1 is cool though, too bad it doesnt have any guns!

The fact that MiG-15's to 21's and even the odd stripped down MiG-29 is being sold privately in the West is nothing new smile.gif. If I had the money I think I'd definitely buy a MiG-17. Who cares about going supersonic, this baby gets 99% there (and can break the barrier in a shallow dive) and turns like a Spitfire. That Cobra trainer though....it IS a trainer, but does anyone else think it looks a bit plastic?  confused.gif. Really, if I saw that I would think it was some sort of poorly made mockup.

<span style='color:red'>*edit*</span> Avon, the reason you're posting this wouldn't by any chance be that you're thinking of aqcuiring a few for resale on your canteen? biggrin.gif

*drools* oh man i gotta get me both of those *pulls out wallet and a moth flies out* confused.gif

Can anyone load me about 1.5 million dollars? biggrin.gif

Or we can all split the cost of both of them. wink.gif

Wow, a MiG from 40 years ago and an attack chopper from 30 years ago. Are those legal? Jeez man imagine someone strafing your house with rockets from a MiG.

The MiG even comes with Rocket Pods!

Its the perfect assissanation tool! While the world famous person is delivering their speech, fly over head and unload a few rockets on them!

I think I'll wait until I can get a MiG-29, MiG-31 or a Su-27 before bidding:)

I wonder if the RAF will sell me a spare Tornado for $20?

Well, we can buy tanks and planes, imagine the day you can go to E-Bay and order you own fully working(minus warhead)

SS-9 ICBM!(18 Megaton Warhead can be brought from shady arms dealer seperatly)

*Seller cannot take resbonsibility if the FBI/CIA/Any other secret service or military unit busts you and sends you to jail for possession of WMD*

LOL, I would've settled for a few AK47's and an SKS or two... but to get a high performance fighter for less than a Hummer... wow

The Moderators are purchasing such aircraft in large quantities. Its part of their new rule enforcing regime.

"Stop Spamming, or die. You have, 30 seconds to comply." wink.gif

"Supersonic flights in any aircraft over the US are limited to certain military test areas. We can get permission for buyer at China Lake and Edwards AFB"

I've been stationed out here at China Lake for two years and I'd have to say this would be the first civilian MIG flight I've seen wink.gif I'm curious where they will let them fly, we've got the room (1.1 million square miles...slightly bigger then Rhode Island) but there are alot of areas that cannot be overflown by civilians or foreigners...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frizbee @ Nov. 04 2002,05:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The Moderators are purchasing such aircraft in large quantities. Its part of their new rule enforcing regime.

"Stop Spamming, or die. You have, 30 seconds to comply."  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes but the problem is they dont know where we live. tounge.gif

*peaks through blinds and quickly closes them*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Nov. 05 2002,05:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes but the problem is they dont know where we live.  tounge.gif

*peaks through blinds and quickly closes them*<span id='postcolor'>

You'd be amazed what you can do with an IP adress these days smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Nov. 04 2002,08:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ Nov. 05 2002,05:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes but the problem is they dont know where we live.  tounge.gif

*peaks through blinds and quickly closes them*<span id='postcolor'>

You'd be amazed what you can do with an IP adress these days smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Shhhhhhhh! You're giving them ideas. tounge.gifwink.gif

IN belgium, there is a man that has 2 MiG 15's in front of his house. No garden, just 2 jets, no space fore something else.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (habdoel @ Nov. 05 2002,13:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IN belgium, there is a man that has 2 MiG 15's in front of his house. No garden, just 2 jets, no space fore something else.<span id='postcolor'>

I can just picture the notice on the outside fence:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>PRENEZ GARDE

DES PILOTES</span><span id='postcolor'>

tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MrMilli @ Nov. 05 2002,11:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What I want to know about the Mig is

Can I take it for a test drive?

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If you go to Russia, you can take a ride in MiG-29 or an Su-27 for about $20000

It´s only 5000 Euro. If you have a regular flight license on small planes and certain flighthours and stand the medical test (they are not too correct at them biggrin.gif ) you can board a jet trainer and take inflight control to do maneuvers. Starts and landings are not allowed to you, but inflight maneuvers.

The airfield is near Moscow.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Nov. 05 2002,16:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you go to Russia, you can take a ride in  MiG-29 or an Su-27 for about $20000<span id='postcolor'>

There's something in Russia for everybody's budget.

Wow, that Mig-25 "Edge of Space" ride sound awesome. I think I saw something on the Discovery channel about that... I have to start saving up some cash.