because of some mimimi from Redphoenix & Pufu i remove the mod from here.

if someone still interested, pm me.

• Like 8

No one should ever make a mod about torture.
It is one of the most cruelsome, obnoxious, loathsome actions ever done by man.

For the people beeing tortured it's humiliating and painful. It's disgracing his human dignity.

Honestly, I think this should be removed.

• Like 3

while of course everyone is allowed to do whatever they wanna do with their free time, i really feel that when "interrogation" equals "torture", above and beyond all the stereotypes about it and the full promotion as "the tool do get the answers", especially in the US media, for me at least, it literary means something went dead wrong at some point...

i do applaud the scripting that sits behind it, i just feel that its current use and implementation is of a really poor taste...i am actually a bit perplexed and disgusted about your approach...

• Like 3

notes: the npc is not killable for preventing abuse, no blood addon etc all vanilla stuff except the bag and the interaction menu and the dummy unit standing left, i could record the same sequence with russian units....

As noted I DONT SUPPORT ANY TYPE OF TORTURE !!!

I expect that this thread will be reported and closed.

notes: the npc is not killable for preventing abuse, no blood addon etc all vanilla stuff except the bag and the interaction menu and the dummy unit standing left, i could record the same sequence with russian units....

As noted I DONT SUPPORT ANY TYPE OF TORTURE !!!

I expect that this thread will be reported and closed.

indeed i would expect it to be locked, i reported it already.

the moment you put an "equal" between torture and interrogation you sort of went sideways....

by the looks of it, you don't get that it isn't about you supporting something or not in your real life...or if the AI can die or not, but the fact that you are trying to depict getting information out of a character by using torture and you call that "interrogation".

It's about some moral boundaries and the idea in itself that is despicable, not the depiction of the "torture" in itself...

• Like 1

because of some mimimi from the RHS guys(Redphoenix & Pufu) i remove the mod from here.

if someone still interested, pm me.

Uhm, what?

This has nothing to do with RHS in any way. It's my personal opinion, and it's no mimimi, it's something that every mature beeing should be aware of.

• Like 1

Closing - this sort of mod doesn't have a place on these forums:

Offensive content, flaming, privacy:

Material that is overly sexual, graphic, obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, abuse or slander, towards developers, staff or users, is strictly prohibited; this includes the Personal Message service, do not post private messages or user pictures. Flamebaiting is not allowed. Please do not post any personal or identifying information such as postal addresses, IPs or UIDs.