ziga.cernic4@hotmail.com

how to spawn with RHS gear?

I have a RHS mod that adds Russian and US soldiers. I just made a Zeus server to play with my friend, however my friend always spawn with default Arma 3 gear. How can i make him spawn with a gear from RHS mod?

Used the Eden editor to place an RHS unit and right click on him and select attributes and then check "playable"

If I am correct, the units are playable but when your players spawn / respawn they don't have the RHS kits as seen in the editor?

If so I would first right click on the player in the editor, click arsenal, create their kit, click ok. This should force them to spawn with this kit, however, when they respawn they may get default kits back again, if so, I would recommend adding the corresponding parts into the description.ext Obviosuly you will have to change the array's contents into the corresponding equipment.

https://imgur.com/a/k905F

Since the above that I have posted only does the weapons and magazines, I would recommend looking out for what or people say.

If you are using one of the ZGM missions by Bohemia, use the "Loadouts" module under respawn to select the kits that are spawned with by each faction.

Otherwise, a little more detail on how you've got things setup.

• Like 1

On 2016/9/19 at 0:19 AM, willithappen said:

If you are using one of the ZGM missions by Bohemia, use the "Loadouts" module under respawn to select the kits that are spawned with by each faction.

Otherwise, a little more detail on how you've got things setup.

thx for thar

it can make spawn as  arsenal  set be possible,

but

Q1:how can i make the player first join server with  arsenal set?

Q2:how can i add multiple set into "loadouts"?looks like i can only select one set in "loadouts"