Sign in to follow this  
HeroesandvillainsOS

Repair/Refuel/Medical Vehicles, Containers and Tents. How to use them?

How are these supposed to work? I have placed medical/repair/refuel Huron containers and HEMMT vehicles in some of my missions but they don't seem to heal/rearm/refuel anything.

And also the medical tents don't seem to heal either.

I was under the impression all of these assets should automatically replenish players but I can't get any of them working. What's the proper method for using them and has anyone used them in awhile? Are all of them just broken perhaps?

I could have sworn, specifically with the medical tents and medical HQ's that a long time ago, I could just walk near these places and they'd auto-heal me. Google tells me the huron containers and HEMMT vehicles should all work the same way. But all I get is a whole lotta nothing.

Is anyone familiar with how these objects work?

I could have sworn, specifically with the medical tents and medical HQ's that a long time ago, I could just walk near these places and they'd auto-heal me. Google tells me the huron containers and HEMMT vehicles should all work the same way. But all I get is a whole lotta nothing.

I can't comment as to how they work now-a-days as my group and I use ACE Medical (which still makes use of medical facilities as CCPs but that's another story). However, back in the day the process was never automatic, it always required you to hit an action when in close proximity to the tent itself.

Thanks Jackal. Google told me to try that too. At least pressing the action key near the objects isn't bringing up anything in my mouse wheel options. I don't see any on-screen displays appear either (where you would normally see the heal or reload icon, etc) when nearby any of the objects other than some of the containers containing tookits (etc).

I can't imagine they'd all be broken. I'm sure I'm just not understanding the concepts (example, maybe you need to be below a certain percentage of health or have x amount of magazines, etc?). Or even if they come with the necessary stuff inside them when just plopping then down in the editor?

People over on Reddit and Steam have told users to use these items in missions when they've asked about auto healing/rearm/repair. But I don't really see anything for how to actually use them in any of these older discussions.

• Like 1

You have to be near specific spots to receive support, for example if you are injured and next to a medical HEMMT the action to heal yourself is on the driver side (for some reason). Also you can set SUPPORT waypoints for the support units and they will wait for squads to call them in for support such as resupply, repairs etc. Hope that helps!

• Like 1

As far as I'm aware ammo trucks only rearm vehicles, so don't expect to get any 6.5mm magazines from them (other than a few it may have in its cargo)

• Like 1

You have to be near specific spots to receive support, for example if you are injured and next to a medical HEMMT the action to heal yourself is on the driver side (for some reason). Also you can set SUPPORT waypoints for the support units and they will wait for squads to call them in for support such as resupply, repairs etc. Hope that helps!

Oh ok! Would the behavior be consistent for rearm/medical/refuel containers too with an on-screen prompt?

And the same deal in a medical HQ or tent? Walk inside and I'll get a heal icon on the screen? I could have sworn the tents were automatic at some point (I'm sure I'm wrong) so thanks for the breakdown on all this. My mind was boggled. :)