I pre-ordered and just finished a 4G ArmA3 update , but no Apex.Paid BI according to email I received from Paypal.

Has it not been released yet?? It doesn't even show in my Steam Library as being paid for..want's me to purchase again.

Who to contact?

Same for me. i have mailed the support. wait and see. But very frustrating. :angry:

Didn't if you buy if from the BIS store, you have to link it to your steam account or something?

Didn't if you buy if from the BIS store, you have to link it to your steam account or something?

You do, i would check this. 

I did contact support but how would you link it to your account if it isn't downloaded? (doesn't show up in ArmA3 other than buy)

I did contact support but how would you link it to your account if it isn't downloaded? (doesn't show up in ArmA3 other than buy)

When did you contact support? You may not have heard from them yet, as we are outside of Business Hours.

it should be like how you link any other game - as long as you get the cd key, you can google how to add games to steam or to add cd keys to steam so that it starts downloading. Pretty simple tbh.

*edit*

its only if you do the above and it doesn't show up or download, THEN you got a problem (in that case....good luck mate!)

Got it sorted out...it's some convoluted process of finding it in your purchases on the BIS site , then pressing a few buttons and eventually Steam will start downloading.

Got it sorted out...it's some convoluted process of finding it in your purchases on the BIS site , then pressing a few buttons and eventually Steam will start downloading.

Thanks for letting us know you resolved the issue.