Sign in to follow this  

Hello, I want to do so when a specific player leaves the trigger, every unit will be removed inside that trigger. I found this code: {deleteVehicle _x} forEach nearestObjects [player, ["all"], 300] 

It works, but the problem is that units are deleted AROUND the player and not IN the trigger. So, anyone knows how I can do so only the units INSIDE the trigger are removed and not all units around the player?

The thisList special variable might be of use to you in the situation I think you're describing.

The command thisList might be of use to you in the situation I think you're describing.

Thanks, I just figured it out. Another question. The player1 for example starts outside of the trigger1, and then when he enters the trigger1 and then when he gets out of it again, how can i do that the trigger gets activated when he gets out?

thisList is not a command, it is a special variable inside the trigger. The actual command is https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/list 

My sincerest apologies for not using the proper terminology as I'm not familiar with all of the technicalities of scripting. I have edited my post to reflect you correction. Once again I apologize for my ignorance.