Since the 1.60 update, my FPS has dropped dramatically. In singleplayer, I got 50-60 FPS prior to the update, but now i'm struggling to reach 40. In multiplayer it's even worse. I was once around 35-45 FPS, but now I have dropped to maximum 30, usually around 20-25. Before I used a mix of high, ultra, and standard settings. Now am forced to use all standard to reach the FPS I was at prior. I have heard a lot about people having much improved FPS because of the update, but has anyone seen negative effects? If so, what was/might be causing them?

Hmm, my only guess is simply because it's a laptop. It may have memory bandwidth or power constraints that prevent it from using the new tech to its full potential.

Hi i noticed that after the update i can no longer play this game after 30 seconds or so.  As soon as i place any AI units down in editor and play the game just stutters and crashes. It only happens when placing AI units down, i thought it might have been the AI-mod i am running or perhaps a mod that has not been updated but none of this is the problem. So as of now 5th of June 2016 i cannot play this game, ridiculously annoying...

Anyone know how i can fix this or is there a fix out there?

.1.Intel Core i7-4770K 3.50GHz Core @ 4.3GHz  (Haswell) Socket LGA1150 Processor - OEM
 2.Corsair Hydro H100i High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CW-9060009-WW) 

3.Kingston HyperX 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-17100C11 2133MHz Dual Channel Kit - Black/Red (HX21C11BRK2/16-OC)     
 4.Corsair Obsidian 750D Full Tower Case - Black.
 5. Asus nvidea gforce gtx 970

OS windows 10-64 bit.