Yez.

Ten Key-less Keyboard

Ok i have a ten key-less keyboard and i wanted to know if anyone had a keybind set that was easy to use besides "Arma 3 alternative" or something close please and thank you

... there is no such thing as a 10 key, at least to my knowledge, unless you mean F10.

any possible number combination is made out of the numbers 0 through to 9. there is no reason for 10 to exist because it can be made from a 1 and a 0.

... there is no such thing as a 10 key, at least to my knowledge, unless you mean F10.

any possible number combination is made out of the numbers 0 through to 9. there is no reason for 10 to exist because it can be made from a 1 and a 0.

Maybe they mean one of those smaller keyboards that do not contain a Numpad? Although that will not hamper you too much. Not sure.

OP-could you explain a bit more clearly? Thanks.

TKL keyboards are those without numpad.

Numpad is not that important in Arma, you can move your head by pressing alt instead of 1-9 keys, you can bind Switch Scope on a mouse button (near the thumb, for example), "+" is accessible with RMB...

I hesitate to promote hardware solutions where they aren't necessary, but a keyboard with numpad can be had for less than 10USD. 

I play with a TKL. It's definitely a lot easier if you also have TrackIR and a mouse with a couple thumb buttons. You just have to find spare keys/combos for the commands you need.