tankertrooper

1.58 update graphics blury

Has anyone else notice how objects like rocks houses and such are blury until right on top of them plus I have houses/blocks dissapear and reapear. When im on hummingbird bench ocean dissapears when I see through cocpit window plus many more issiues. 1.58 seemed to cause more problems than help

Hum, there is no graphic update in 1.58

It's scheduled for 1.60

• Like 1

Has anyone else notice how objects like rocks houses and such are blury until right on top of them plus I have houses/blocks dissapear and reapear. When im on hummingbird bench ocean dissapears when I see through cocpit window plus many more issiues. 1.58 seemed to cause more problems than help

There should not have been any graphical change in 1.58. Dev 1.59 contains the new lighting and water, but 1.58 did not alter game visuals.It added weapon switching while moving and a couple of other things. Is this happening in the editor with no mods running?

you need to verify files and probably a reinstall of directX would be a very good idea. No graphics changes have happened, so chances are a file got corrupted or directX itself got corrupted, although dying video card is always a possibility too, try the first two options first and see what happens. 

• Like 1

[...] plus I have houses/blocks dissapear and reapear [...]

Sounds like the geometric occlusion technology brought in with the 1.54/1.56 patches, its still a WIP.

[...] When im on hummingbird bench ocean dissapears when I see through cocpit window plus many more issiues [...]

This issue wasn't introduced in 1.58, its been a problem since OFP v1.00

Maybe it started around the time the sound mod came out. I dont know the update exactly i just know the detail had changed with objects in distance. With a couple other things. I was only wondering if any one else had noticed these things. Im sure a future update will most likely fix them. Thanks for the advice