Sign in to follow this  
PitViper

Ground attack 2

Why did BIS remove 7th's "I'm gonna fly" song from the intro to this mission? I always thought it was great with the music. anyone else agree with me? I may edit that mission to put the music back in. Does anyone else feel the same?

I've noticed that the music from SP mission "Revenge" has changed in the intro. But it was very good intro with "I'm gonna fly" on

How can you play Flashpoint with music ? The whole game is based on realism/simulation. I don't recall Apache pilots having stereo systems to play their favorite music on when they fight. I'd rather focus my attention on the thermal viewer to see when a Shilka pops up hot or watch out for the oncoming tracers. Hearing my Hellfires depart is much more satisfying than rock music. That's what you listen to when drinking or driving.

no offence, but its a game, therefore it should be fun, if you find it more fun with music playing then so be it, and also, the music doesnt usually play during gameplay...it plays in the intro...as in cutscenes/

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ Nov. 06 2002,17:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How can you play Flashpoint with music ?  The whole game is based on realism/simulation.  I don't recall Apache pilots having stereo systems to play their favorite music on when they fight.  I'd rather focus my attention on the thermal viewer to see when a Shilka pops up hot or watch out for the oncoming tracers.  Hearing my Hellfires depart is much more satisfying than rock music.  That's what you listen to when drinking or driving.<span id='postcolor'>

I share your opinion, advocatexxx! I posted almost the same opinion some time ago, when we discussed the pros or contras of ingame-music.

BIS did a good job with the music, no offense, but I see it as a combat simulation and so I don`t listen to music when I fight. I need my ears to locate the enemies around me. smile.gif

Well, this goes for every game then...

I dont mind a little "mood music" biggrin.gif

Specially when in flying vehicles. Sound doesnt really matter by then. On epush of a button and BOOM, Sayonara Ivan-San

Hmm and yes this thread never really got started so we'll take it to the vet and give it a nice humane prick in its bottom smile.gif