Sign in to follow this  
Psycho1

Need some cool screenshots of ofp

For some reason, I have the urge to reinstall OFP now after seeing all these screenshots:) I used to play OFP all the time until I get fed up with playing online with 56k + running out of good single player missions to play.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Oct. 28 2002,12:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Oct. 28 2002,11wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Pic 2<span id='postcolor'>

This one goes with it

http://membres.lycos.fr/ssjsolidsnake/ofplineformationksk.jpg

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nice assault wink.gif

But not same mission wink.gif

Here are some screens from some coop lan with a mate on weekend. Last two screens are not from mp.

(all pics under 100kb)

coop1.JPG

coop2.JPG

coop3.JPG

coop4.JPG

coop6.JPG

coop7.jpg

coop8.jpg

coop9.jpg

You got somalia to work with right textures ? wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Top Gun @ Oct. 28 2002,15:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">inbound%20helo%20drop.jpg

OFP%20extraction.jpg

these are from the new island<span id='postcolor'>

lol u mean Nogova?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Oct. 28 2002,22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You got somalia to work with right textures ?  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, just track down Desert Everon 2 by Zwadar, install it and somalia should work fine (uses land textures from that addon).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ Oct. 28 2002,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Oct. 28 2002,22:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You got somalia to work with right textures ?  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep, just track down Desert Everon 2 by Zwadar, install it and somalia should work fine (uses land textures from that addon).<span id='postcolor'>

I thought it did !

Damit, i was right, just couldn t pinpoint what island textures it used !

Btw, is that M4 from flipper's M4 pack ?

Cheers,

Thx for the info

Got some cool pics coming tomorrow, .... too tired now, had a 2.5 hr co op session betatesting last map (no restarts, it s that long ) :o

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nagual @ Oct. 28 2002,08:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">coop1.JPG<span id='postcolor'>

Isn't that M4 just a little too large in size ? Looks like a big machine gun rather than a carbine.

Are there a lot of user made campaigns for the new island? I think I'm going to start playing again. I deleted all my OFP stuff thinking I'd put OFP on the shelf and let it collect dust like all the other games I bought, guess I was wrong:)

I can polish up on my m16 shooting before going to basic training, lol.

@JAP

Yes, FlipeRs M4, i love that addon. And long coop sounds good.

@Advocatexxx

Yeah that M4 is fully dressed up with M203, suppressor, and 100 C-Mags. A standard one is in screen below, much lower profile.

m4a1.JPG

Hey man, check out our gallery UKIF Gallery it has plenty of realistic screenshots on there, as we try to aim for realism in all our missions and thus the screenshots reflect this! hope it helps you smile_o.gif

Dude! Four year old thread! I think you've just set a record on oldest thread ever dug out.

§4)Do not dig up old threads

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. If in doubt as to what is "significant" PM a moderator and they will give you their opinion. As always old threads will remain open or be closed at the moderator's discretion.

Is anyone ever reading the rules??

confused_o.gif

theinfamous69 do not dig up ancient threads please.