Hi,

I'm not sure if it's impossible or i'm just missing a command, but is it possible to attach object to player so the object is not in the "level of terrain" (I do not know the right word)?

So the object would turn and change angle along with the player.

setVectorDirAndUp is not the thing, it's only for adjusting the position and i'm not after that. And i know about mempoints, still not the thing i'm after.

For example:

I wan't to create backpack into players back without using addBackpack or anything like that.

Or

Attach upside down magazine next to primary weapons magazine.

Any thought or ideas?

You can attach to a certain selection of a character, but if character moves or gets down - attached object would keep its orientation (it will look like backpack standing on person gone prone)

You can attach to a certain selection of a character, but if character moves or gets down - attached object would keep its orientation (it will look like backpack standing on person gone prone)

Indeed.

Only way i can think doing this without any specific command is just to refresh the players position every 1/10 second to adjust the position with the movement of player.

If there is no specific command or easier way, i'll leave this topic here open for answers.