Sign in to follow this  
nanomien

Any point creating missions with Bystrica map?

Im curious about this.

I can't find much missions that use the Bystrica map. The map is small, but I think it can be quite interesting with the right SP/COOP scenario.

But is it so unpopular that the Chernarus map should be used instead? What do you guys think?

Well we have the gamemode "Devastation" running on Bystrica with RHS and ACE. You are welcome to join :)

Just click through my signiture

Well we have the gamemode "Devastation" running on Bystrica with RHS and ACE. You are welcome to join :)

Just click through my signiture

Thanks. I will check that out!

There are a few great missions on Bystrica on the workshop-and I am always hoping for more.If you plan to do it, I think that would be great. There are a few nice maps that are almost never used. Bystrica, FATA, N'ziwasogo, Hindu Kush -all have very few missions.

There are a few great missions on Bystrica on the workshop-and I am always hoping for more.If you plan to do it, I think that would be great. There are a few nice maps that are almost never used. Bystrica, FATA, N'ziwasogo, Hindu Kush -all have very few missions.

That's my toughts also. And I always like to do something different  :)

• Like 1

That's my toughts also. And I always like to do something different  :)

Great :) Looking forward to see what you come up with.

For anyone wanting a good Bystrica mission, I recommend this one i found on the workshop-it's a lot of fun solo or with a couple of friends. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=287379286

We played a lot on Bystrica last summer. Love the map. We always role-played the southern end was Ukraine. Playing as Black Ops, we would "camp" at a campsite looking like civilians, and then cross the river up into Russia to carry out covert operations. Then we had to sneak back down across the river again. Good times!

• Like 1