Sign in to follow this  
jblack9

Question - Best Functioning AI Mod with Eden Update

HI All - 

Forgive me, if this is a dumb question. I've been a longtime bcombat user. Now with the Eden update it seems that bcombat is finally incompatible. 

Any recommendations on a new AI mod that works with the Eden update?

Thanks much in advance

HI All - 

Forgive me, if this is a dumb question. I've been a longtime bcombat user. Now with the Eden update it seems that bcombat is finally incompatible. 

Any recommendations on a new AI mod that works with the Eden update?

Thanks much in advance

Questions and answers thread is where this belongs , but i reccomend VCOM 

ASR is having userconfig issues at the moment. so yeah ive HEARD VCOM is good but havent tried since last experiance the AI hardly moved when in combat. 

ASR is having userconfig issues at the moment. so yeah ive HEARD VCOM is good but havent tried since last experiance the AI hardly moved when in combat. 

ASR ai works for my group. But we only run it server side now because of the userconfig error. You need to enable file patching(i think.) on the server.

I like the agresivity of AI units with Bcombat mod, although its more than 2 years without update, good for micro ai behaviour even there is no tactical aspect like communication between groups. But I put the greatest hopes in VCOM AI mod beacuse of author great programming skills.

Sorry.....but is AISS2 still supported?

I'm new at this

Yes. New version is out called FOA AISS 2.