hcpookie

Pandur import from A2 - release

Or add a AA-of sorts spawned when I set-up?  For protection?

(pssst - there will also be APC's in this APC pack.  Just wanted to let you in on a secret.  Also, don't read any of the first post before posting, just make more random guesses because that's always fun)

We will always be grateful for some ambulances that could put people in them on stretchers ;)  ^_^ .

Some way to use the helmet-camera system,with the HQ-tank would be neat.....

Some units to create a Brigade with HQ/ Sam`s and a protection force to guard them ,would add to gameplay.

Some wild guesses / I never read most stuff anyway. 

Would like to get a Euromissile Rapier, thoug.  That is at least easy to transport and give a lot of value for our viritual  $$  :P .Thanks for you`re efforts. Whatever we get,it will work as important assets in game.

We will always be grateful for some ambulances that could put people in them on stretchers ;)  ^_^ .

Some way to use the helmet-camera system,with the HQ-tank would be neat.....

Some units to create a Brigade with HQ/ Sam`s and a protection force to guard them ,would add to gameplay.

Some wild guesses / I never read most stuff anyway. 

Would like to get a Euromissile Rapier, thoug.  That is at least easy to transport and give a lot of value for our viritual  $$  :P .Thanks for you`re efforts. Whatever we get,it will work as important assets in game.

Sorry to say i think these sort of request belong in the addon request thread.

Hi, its me again ;-) 

We found a strange behavior with another mod we tested. Its AGM_Armour - pretty damn old but works still fine. 

The Mod does this:

If a explosive Ammo hit a Truck it will explode. If it´s ballistic ( like APFSDS ) then it will not Explode. 

If you hit the turret where in the most cases the Ammo is stored then it will cause a cookoff effect - and it will explode. 

The damageHandler script behind this is looking for the HitPart and VehicleClass of the Objekt which is getting hit. 

Cars do not Explode at all, Tanks and APC do. 

Now the interesting part: 

All of your Pandurs will cook off after getting hit with 105mm APFSDS, but it shouldn't unless the turret is getting hit. 

The Question now: Is the Hitbox of the Turret fine and correct? 

This is irritating me but in the other hand, in the case of the Pandur RCWS, SP30 and Mortar version this is the most plausible effect. The Ammo is stored in the body - but it has a pretty negative effect on the gameplay.

It will explode EVERYTIME and it doesn't matter where i hit it.

Hitting Infantry Cargo Room, explode.

Hitting Engine, explode. 

(All getting hit 90° from the Side)

My Suggestion: Carefully reduce the Hitbox of the turret so it covers only the parts with Ammo Cargo. 

One more thing:

The RWS(M2) Version and Carrier Version(M2/M240/Mk19) do not storage enough heavy Ammo to cause of cookoff effect, even if i hit the 

weaponturret. But its exploding, too. In this case only because of the config: Its defined as APC and not as Car. 

Yes of course, its still a APC even without heavy Weapon on top, but from the script side its the only way to let it not explode. 

Sadly i don´t know what effect it will have to just change the VehicleClass and its too late here in germany to test it right now ( i fact, my bed is really loud crying for me ) but i will test it. 

I´m aware that all this is not related to your work, at least not from the scripting side - but it would be very nice from you if you would tune up/correct the size of the Turret Hitbox. 

I still love your APCs!  :wub:

/Edit 

The vanilla Pandur behave the same way, but why not make it better?

The only one which is work correctly is the CSAT IFV ( forgot the name right now ... ) 

The "cook-off" you describe is attributed to a gasoline engine destruction, not ammunition storage location.  A diesel engine simply doesn't do that.  That particular attribute is inherited from the base class.  A new release is imminent so just don't worry about these things for now.

• Like 1