Hi, i have a collection of mods and scripts for my games and is one problem-i don't have anything what extending medical system, i would really appropriate if anyone can give me something to satisfy the requirements:
1. All units ``(pl.., ais) beginning |'ingured'|1 `'(like in arma 2 `when you are staying prone and can't change magazine or weapon) if ~ their health are < 0.01 but last damage was < 0.3.
2. |1| and dead units can be dragged, carried, loaded in,out vehicles.
   |                                                                                                                                |
                                   \/
3. Can order ai to |'_'|.
4. Can order medics with medkit heal |1| units.
5. Ai s.l. ordering |                   \/                          |2 around their squad if their squad are |scripting's marked ```(in array or have a value or ..)|.
6. |2| automatically around them ```(close).

A more descriptive title to the thread would probably get more people to view it-like "Looking for an advance medical system" You could try XMedSys or Ace advanced medical modules maybe.

A more descriptive title to the thread would probably get more people to view it-like "Looking for an advance medical system" You could try XMedSys or Ace advanced medical modules maybe.

Any of them satisfying all the requirements?

Is that a formatting error ?

1. All units ``(pl.., ais) beginning |'ingured'|1 `'(like in arma 2 `when you are staying prone and can't change magazine or weapon) if ~ their health are < 0.01 but last damage was < 0.3.
2. |1| and dead units can be dragged, carried, loaded in,out vehicles.
   |                                                                                                                                |
                                   \/
3. Can order ai to |'_'|.
4. Can order medics with medkit heal |1| units.
5. Ai s.l. ordering |                   \/                          |2 around their squad if their squad are |scripting's marked ```(in array or have a value or ..)|.
6. |2| automatically around them ```(close).

Any of them satisfying all the requirements?

If I could understand the requirements, I just may be able to answer that question.

If I could understand the requirements, I just may be able to answer that question.

`````1. All units ``(players, ais) beginning |'ingured'|-'(like in arma 2 `when you are staying prone and can't change magazine or weapon)

if (would like to)-> their health are < 0.01 but last damage was < 0.3.

2. |'ingured'| and dead units can be dragged, carried, loaded in,out vehicles.

3. Can order ai to dragg, carry, load in,out vehicles |'ingured'| and dead units.

4. Can order medics with medkit heal |'ingured'| units.

5. Ai S.L. ordering medics with medkit heal |'ingured'| units around their squad if their squad are in some array or have some value or ...

6. medics with medkit heal |'ingured'| units automatically (close)-around them.

i dont really use advanced medical systems,but the 2 I mentioned are the most used.Give them a try or read through their forum pages.

i dont really use advanced medical systems,but the 2 I mentioned are the most used.Give them a try or read through their forum pages.

`````i need all of it, not necessary all in one script or mod, but all of it.

All the popular advanced medical systems are all player based, no AI involvement, so seeing how I can at least mostly understand what he is after now, I don't believe there is a single system that covers all those requirements, or at least none that are still supported. What all scripts/mods are you currently using, so maybe we can help offer suggestions as to some other additions that may help in your endeavor.

All the popular advanced medical systems are all player based, no AI involvement, so seeing how I can at least mostly understand what he is after now, I don't believe there is a single system that covers all those requirements, or at least none that are still supported. What all scripts/mods are you currently using, so maybe we can help offer suggestions as to some other additions that may help in your endeavor.

|

`````i need all of it, not necessary all in one script or mod, but all of it.

Now playing with |"Arma 3 extended +" p.w.s. collection| , d.c.e. , d.a. , https://yadi.sk/d/Wx3ZUcyEn5Sjr (both not finished (and possibly will newer be, updating, changing every week when playing)).

I think ACE can do a lot of what you want-if you enable it's modules as well.Not sure though

@Ilias38rus wow I thought I asked some outlandish question on this forum but you sir take the cake :blink:

First as the song goes YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT BUT SOMETIMES YOU GET WHAT YOU NEED.

this is arma world and when you add to many wonderful mods and scripts with little knowledge you can get a big pile of poo.

I would make a list of the elements in order of most importance and start adding one by one to make sure there is no major conflict.

From your disjointed request the medical system is the most critical thing you seek. As jshock said most advanced medical systems are all player based, no AI

like the ACE MOD AND AGM MOD.

Here are a list of some really good medical scripts I have used.

1. DAPMAN-A3 Current Version 0.2.5 -*works on all AI units editor place and spawned AI UNITS during mission, AI units will heal player unit
 2. AIS Wounding System
 3. Grimes’ Simple Revive Script works -  *works only for editor placed units. player can revive,drag,carry AI units but AI DOES NOT revive player unit
 4. Neo's Revive Script - works on only editor placed units AI UNITS will not heal player unit in the group
 5. Farooq's Revive 1.51
 6. INS revive script v0.3.1 by naong
 7. norrin Version 0.61 ArmA3 revive_4
 8. bardosy's automedic script v1.0

I personal use a modify DAPMAN-A3 in all my mission. The playable units human and AI will never die but fall unconscious and needs to be revive to continue in the mission. I never like to play with respawns back in my OFP days. I know DAP is working on a new medical system that is part of a new mod he help to make. AGM mod and DAP work well but the AGM team stopped support and if a ARMA UPDATE screws things up then I will be in a lot of trouble because it will be most likely over my head and my missions will be F-up lol.

Good luck and just ask better questions if you want help. This community is great about help other ARMA players out for sure. :D 

I think ACE can do a lot of what you want-if you enable it's modules as well.Not sure though

Sad but ACE's m.s. do not working with ai.

thanks for information for analysis, but please write much, much lower |rousing|ecstatic|enthusiastic|

Anyone know how to exclude medical system from a.c.e.?

A3 Wounding System

modified:
init.sqf

if (!isDedicated) then {
	stm = trye;
	TCB_AIS_PATH = "ais_injury\";
	_ls = {
		while {stm} do {
		{
		[_x] call compile preprocessFile (TCB_AIS_PATH+"init_ais.sqf")
		} forEach allunits;
		sleep 1;
		};
		waituntill {stm};
		call _ls;
	};
	call _ls;
};

giving

Dying if couldn't survive after the damage  tyrnable

Dragging                                                     yes

Carrying                                                      yes
Unloading from vehicles                             auto
Loading in vehicles                                     no
Ai beginning unconscious                           yes

Order ai to heal                                           yes
Order ai to drag                                           yes

Order ai to carry                                          yes

UAV controllied ai healing                            yes

UAV controllied ai dragging                         yes

UAV controllied ai carrying                           yes

Ai healing players                                        yes
Ai healing ai                                                 yes
Dragging bodies                                          no
Carrying bodies                                           no

if to add here interaction with vehicles that would be great (if someone can handle | advise | say some other mod with all the capabilities and the |\/|).

Drag Dead Body Script

Dragging bodies                                          yes
Carrying bodies                                           no
Loading bodies in vehicles                                     no

Anyone can handle | advise | say some other mod with all the capabilities and Carrying bodies, Loading bodies in vehicles?