beaar

Desert Retextures of RHS: AFRF content

This mod adds desert themed retextures of infantry gear found in RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.

It is important to note that I am not affiliated with Red Hammer Studios, and that these retextures do not necessarily portray actual colours, patterns or combinations used by Russian forces. That said, the content is meant to look authentic/believeable.

All textures in this mod are from RHS: AFRF or RHS: USF, but altered for different variations and colours.

https://imgur.com/a/gXpV4

List of gear

6Sh92 (sand, desert flora)

6B13 (desert flora, but its' 6Sh92 is regular flora)

6B23 (sand, desert flora, mixed sand+df)

6B27M (sand, desert flora) on some pictures it has a darker texture, which I forgot to pack

SSh-68 (sand)

Uniforms (sand, desert flora, sand+df mixed, desert mountain flora)

UMBTS ("earth")

Dependencies

RHS: Armed Forces of the Russian Federation

RHS: United States Armed Forces (for the UMBTS backpack)

Hidden content

I chose to hide these from the Virtual Arsenal, so it is less bloated. These can still be added via scripts (e.g. '_unit addVest "bear_rhs_6b23_desert_flora_6sh92_sand";'), or made visible in VA again with an external patch addon. I mean to bundle one soon.

6B23 Desert Flora with 6Sh92 Sand

bear_rhs_6b23_desert_flora_6sh92_sand

bear_rhs_6b23_desert_flora_6sh92_sand_vog

bear_rhs_6b23_desert_flora_6sh92_sand_vog_headset

bear_rhs_6b23_desert_flora_6sh92_sand_headset

bear_rhs_6b23_desert_flora_6sh92_sand_headset_mapcase

bear_rhs_6b23_desert_flora_6sh92_sand_radio

bear_rhs_6b23_desert_flora_6sh92_sand_Spetsnaz

6B23 Sand with 6Sh92 Desert Flora

bear_rhs_6b23_sand_6sh92_desert_flora

bear_rhs_6b23_sand_6sh92_desert_flora_vog

bear_rhs_6b23_sand_6sh92_desert_flora_vog_headset

bear_rhs_6b23_sand_6sh92_desert_flora_headset

bear_rhs_6b23_sand_6sh92_desert_flora_headset_mapcase

bear_rhs_6b23_sand_6sh92_desert_flora_radio

bear_rhs_6b23_sand_6sh92_desert_flora_Spetsnaz

License

1. If you re-use any content in this mod, the credits specified must be retained or added to, but never removed.

2. This content can not be used on monetized servers, even if the server is approved for monetization by BIS.

3. Do not upload this mod, or any derivative of it, to the Steam Workshop. This is because the original authors (Red Hammer Studios) have the same policy.

4. Adhere to the terms of the EULA(s) bundled with RHS: AFRF and RHS: USAF, which are required to use this addon.

The terms apply to the content of this Arma 3 addon and any derivative works, must be bundled with the addon and must not be altered or otherwise discarded.

The terms can only be lifted by the original authors (Red Hammer Studios) and their EULA.

Credits

Red Hammer Studios: original textures

Bear: new texture variations

Thanks

Red Hammer Studios for their kind permission and Splendidâ„¢ work

Team One Tactical for critique and support

Links

Red Hammer Studios: Escalation http://www.rhsmods.org/

Team One Tactical http://teamonetactical.com/

Download

Armaholic

Play withSix

• Like 7

Any plans for the Russian vehicles too?

Always been surprised this has not been in RHS. There is a desert version of U.S. troops, but not Russian. You should offer these textures to the RHS team.

They actually added EMR-Desert with the December patch. The 'desert flora' and 'sand' in this addon are just fictional, and even then it's nothing they wouldn't do significantly better themselves.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey beaar , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

Your download files seem to be corrupted. All I'm getting is a readme file, there are no .PBOs

Your download files seem to be corrupted. All I'm getting is a readme file, there are no .PBOs

Someone else reported a similar problem, but I couldn't reproduce it. What browser and archive manager do you use?

Can you please reupload the mod? The files are indeed corrupted and its a shame that no one can play with these beautiful retextures!

Yeah, several people reported the same. Try using 7-Zip if you aren't already, because extracting works fine for me and many others.

In any case, I recommend using the already existing desert/sand textures in RHS AFRF as this mod is obsolete and I don't have any plans to support it.

Closing - following a request from the author. :padlock: