Sign in to follow this  
mfcti

Mf conquer the island

that what i thought, because rts2 almost a year ago had these things when i played that. I try rts3 and it has almost look of other game, not opflahs. That why I only look in user mission forum not here for missions.

Both very alike but not like planet of war. Theses are both more real than that, lol.

sorry of my english it suck.

Short listing of goodies I would like in the mod:

1. The Dragonfly copters

2. "Realistic" weapon mods

3. The A-Team van tounge.gif

To me this looks like RTS, which means it should get moved to User Missions smile.gif

You have a few posts to convince me otherwise smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Dec. 04 2002,07:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To me this looks like RTS, which means it should get moved to User Missions smile.gif

You have a few posts to convince me otherwise smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

um it would take u a few cliks to move it so um yea, *tries to appeal to the lazy side.

um.... If this isn't a mod could someone please define the term?

Didn't the latest release come out with some addons? I know there is a server version so that people can play the MOD without the addons. I think if it includes addons it's a MOD.

Nice try, but a lot of other missions include addons as well. Does that make them addons too? Don't think so smile.gif

I seriously don't see the difference between RTS and this one, its the same to me apart from the amount of features featured.

Moving to User Missions smile.gif