hardcode

Looking to create a big island

I am looking for some assistance in a island map I am trying to build. I need help with placing long and tall bridges, placing buildings, etc. The map is about 200 squared km. It contains 5 big cities and a bunch of other small cities and major highways and many residential streets and dirt roads. I am using generic Arma 3 buildings, however, I would like to include custom buildings into the map in the future. I am not highly skilled in building maps yet so I am looking for any help that people can give me.

Things I am looking for:

- "architects" : building designers - (creating custom enter-able houses, shops, gas stations, high rises)

- roads expert - (someone to help place all the roads and possible integrate tunnels)

- terrain expert - (someone to help in the creation of the terrain and modify it as new changes are needed) 

- designers - (someone to create custom street signs and other miscellaneous object for the map).

If anyone can help me, please PM me

I'm working on one right now when I get a chance I'll send you a pic of it

so...you want to 'create' a large map.....but you want everybody else to do it for you??     :lol:

• Like 2

Maybe start with your own small island first to get the basics, then ask for some help would be better - like JimBop said looks like you want someone to do ALL the work for you ..... good luck with finding someone :) 

• Like 1

Don't start with a big island and you should really try to learn all these aspects yourself before assigning them to others. This kind of a team is really hard to get together and as somebody said already, it sounds like you're trying to get people basically do a big map for you.

• Like 1

Hardcode, you really are asking for something that is not worth asking for if you have not embarked on any kind of map making or modeling yourself yet. This kind of thing would be best undertaken with a bunch of your friends or you putting money up for it. Which probably isn't gunna happen. Your best solution is to either start learning to map make yourself and start on a small island so you at least get the basics down. then try your hand at modeling. Or get a bunch of mates together and learn it all together and make the map you want. You will find that many, if not all, the current active modders are very busy with their own projects and may not be willing to devote much of their "own time" to creating a 200km squared island complete with cities that you so desire. this to me sounds like a bit of a pipe dream and that you are wishing upon a star for someone to drop it into your lap.

• Like 2