Sign in to follow this  
cam0flage

An-124 antonov screenshots at ofp-zone.de

If you haven't seen them already, better head to www.ofp-zone.de and check out the screenshots of the Antonov. According to the site it will be out this week (don't take my word on it, I read the news in german).

One picture shows a scud launcher being unloaded from Antonov, I'm not that familiar with the limitations of the OFP engine, but I thought it was impossible to load vehicles into planes or ships?

Anyway, I just have to admire the detail of the plane, especially the cargo bay. Looks like you can open the cargo bay doors on both sides, front and back.

Can't wait for this addon getting released! Finally something to counter the C-17 smile.gif

Original eMail Text:

"I thought I'd check to see if you would be interested in hosting my Antonov 124 that I have been making for OFP since before Oxygen came out. It is two models, one flyable one that works with all OFP versions, and one static open one that you can drive through. If you have room ( it is big, about 9mb), I'll send it to you when it is done (this weekend or sooner).

Here a a few pics, and you can see more pics, at www.simnet.is/konyak/temp/An1.jpg (there are 8 pics there, so change the number for more pics) "

The 3 screens on the page have been in email and I think they are the best ones...

And you can drive vehicles on other ones but can´t transport them

oh my got! looks very very nice

but it looks like the landign gear is not working sad.gif

but it would be a great addon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cam0flage @ Oct. 16 2002,22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you haven't seen them already, better head to www.ofp-zone.de and check out the screenshots of the Antonov. According to the site it will be out this week (don't take my word on it, I read the news in german).

One picture shows a scud launcher being unloaded from Antonov, I'm not that familiar with the limitations of the OFP engine, but I thought it was impossible to load vehicles into planes or ships?

Anyway, I just have to admire the detail of the plane, especially the cargo bay. Looks like you can open the cargo bay doors on both sides, front and back.

Can't wait for this addon getting released! Finally something to counter the C-17 smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

n/m post, somebody mentioned it

hey Konyak, if your current antonov goes well when it gets released, maybe you could make the even BIGGER antonov. the Antonov An-225 Mryia smile.gif  

934048%20An-225%20right%20front%20in%20flight%20card%20sample%20m.jpg

934075%20An-225%20left%20front%20in%20flight%20card%20sample%20m.jpg

891809%20An-225%20Buran%20card%20sample%20m.jpg i think the chopper next to it is that Mi26, and some of you thought THAT was big!

link wow.gif

wow... great addon, great work

..dont know if its useful for ofp but it definitly looks great and will be fun to play with

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> i think the chopper next to it is that Mi26, and some of you thought THAT was big!<span id='postcolor'>

btw: the chopper is a mi8/17... its not one of those really big mi26 ..but who cares wink.gif

Fuck that thing is large ... looks like you could play some "Zaalvoetbal" (indoor soccer) in there smile.gif

I was so exited then I saw the SCUd being loaded into the Antonov. But now Im told that you cant transport vehicles with it?? Isnt the 1.85 patch going to fix this? So that vehicles inside other units are not going to just slide away? So that we can make boats with cargo hulls for vehicles, Carriers that can ship planes and men and, hech, trailers that can carry tanks?

Or it this just an illusion? An impossible dream that only OFP 2 may be able to fix? It some of the above it totally impossible with the newest pathes, then......... sad.gif ...my dreams are crushed....