Sign in to follow this  
ADOY

Swimming, frogmen, underwater fish

I have seen requests in threads for a submarine patch, but, what I am interested in is a frogman patch.

I also want to, not only hunt animals on land (like I have seen posted so many times), but also Flipper and Freewilly.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Oct. 14 2002,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sounds like you wont be playing OFP much then wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

still it would be fun... In Multiplayer me and a buddy (laugh if you must) like to take a car vacation on the islands... Good trips and the best, there are lots to see and laugh about.

hunting animals and a ablity to go underwater would be better, think of that vacation!

Hi Jo Man Dragon

You can not swim yet in OFP. Perhaps OFP2

I am rebuilding my wetsuit addon it does not require scripts any more. It can be used in Multi player.

You can not use the man simulation in OFP to do float so it has to be one of 3 other vehicles after much experimentation i have the best option in game the model is about to be skinned config.cpp working well. You can not shoot a weapon from it. You have to be above the surface to shoot in OFP.

It is not currently animated.

Kind Regards walker

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (walker @ Oct. 14 2002,13:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi Jo Man Dragon

You can not swim yet in OFP. Perhaps OFP2<span id='postcolor'>

I meant driving around and flyng around...:)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ADOY @ Oct. 14 2002,10:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I have seen requests in threads for a submarine patch, but, what I am interested in is a frogman patch.

I also want to, not only hunt animals on land (like I have seen posted so many times), but also Flipper and Freewilly.<span id='postcolor'>

Why don't you just go and shoot real animals then ?-)

I just thought about it walker-a good animation for swimming might be the one thats used to pedal the bicycle in .85

Hunting would be fun. Maybe if you could shoot the seagulls. biggrin.gif

With an engine like OFP, hunting could be a real challenge.

Doh i wouln't find it funny to shoot bears with rpg.. heh or hunt deers with T-80 =) wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vipez @ Oct. 15 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Doh i wouln't find it funny to  shoot bears with rpg.. heh or hunt deers with T-80 =) wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thats what the rifle is for stupid!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sweeper @ Oct. 14 2002,11:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Oct. 14 2002,10:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Sounds like you wont be playing OFP much then wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

still it would be fun... In Multiplayer me and a buddy (laugh if you must) like to take a car vacation on the islands... Good trips and the best, there are lots to see and laugh about.

hunting animals and a ablity to go underwater would be better, think of that vacation!<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. sound good to me!!! biggrin.gif

I guess that those of you who have replied so far and those of you who have read this post w/o a reply do not see the wider implications of why I made this post.

I want he next patch to open up the aquatic domain.

(1) The diversity of land beauty could be brought underwater,..., ex. lets say an underwater reef w/ say also a rusting B-52------Think of the great battles possible here instead of just among the new pine tree addons

(2) Also, for those of you who like night/stealth missions, what is more stealthy than a frogman who suddenly transitions out of the water unseen right next to an unsuspecting T-80

(3) How about a frogman setting a satchel charge onto an oil rig which also has a helicopter platform

Hunting Freewilly and Flipper would just be a bonus!

If you want underwater reefs you will have to design new islands. Currently all there is under the water is sand. If you would like to see it try raising the land in WRPedit so there is no sea anymore. then you can try flying around over it ingame.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FangWang123 @ Oct. 16 2002,04:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vipez @ Oct. 15 2002,17:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Doh i wouln't find it funny to  shoot bears with rpg.. heh or hunt deers with T-80 =) wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thats what the rifle is for stupid!!<span id='postcolor'>

"Stupid is as stupid does"

Calling someone names on this forum when it's against our rules isn't overly smart, please don't do it again smile.gif