maihym

Arma 3 Altis Life Server Team

Hey I'm looking for some people to help me make an Altis Life Server. You must know one of the following things. You must be able to manage a website, manage a teamspeak server, make specific rules and regulations, or you must know how to develop for a server. The server im trying to make is going to be a strict rp/ realistic server. If anyone is interested feel free to reply on this thread of send me a PM thank you.

• Like 1

Just some tips to help your server get started:

- I recommend having a place where players get automatically get sent to, if they kill anyone in any of your safe zones. Similar to: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18523

- Starting cash in Altis Life is always an attraction with newcomers, try to make your title or starting balance at a good level, but its your call. (Problem is...More cash...more kids and trollers. The less cash, the possibility of unpopularity)

- Tweak the intro where it zooms down on a town. (Put like a dialog picture box or something, just to make it feel at home)

- Custom UI is always a good choice, if you know what you are doing.

Sadly, I am unavailable for hire, as I am working on a Nxt Gen DayZ for ArmA 3, and I need to get my subjects done to get into BI. (*sigh*, the humanity  :P )

Just some tips to help your server get started:

- I recommend having a place where players get automatically get sent to, if they kill anyone in any of your safe zones. Similar to: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18523

- Starting cash in Altis Life is always an attraction with newcomers, try to make your title or starting balance at a good level, but its your call. (Problem is...More cash...more kids and trollers. The less cash, the possibility of unpopularity)

- Tweak the intro where it zooms down on a town. (Put like a dialog picture box or something, just to make it feel at home)

- Custom UI is always a good choice, if you know what you are doing.

Sadly, I am unavailable for hire, as I am working on a Nxt Gen DayZ for ArmA 3, and I need to get my subjects done to get into BI. (*sigh*, the humanity  :P )

Ok thank you for the advice, I'm going to make a startup of around 46k so you barely have enough and people are going to need to work for their money. I'm going for realism so the price of a car will be like 20k or 15k depending on the real life price.