Sign in to follow this  
fraggit

Bombs kill at least 150 in bali tourist night spot

Well actually, Canada is (as the UN says) the country with the highest living standard. As for the reference that "arab looking men are terrorists", that is just utter bullshit. How the hell can you consider anyone to be a terrorist based on theyre race??? Thats like saying Italians are all mafia Russians are commies! Pleases refrain from making racist comments in the future, it really pisses everyone off. Surely becuase they are well built means that they are terrorists, lol. confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Oct. 22 2002,04:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well actually, Canada is (as the UN says) the country with the highest living standard.<span id='postcolor'>

Actually we've dropped to Number 3 now I believe smile.gif. Norway is #1 and Sweden is #2. I'm glad actually, it leaves Chretien without much to brag about.

Yes, and all those annoying kids at my school who think Canada rules the world will finally shut up when i bring them some good news. smile.gif

Too bad the UN doenst take into account who gets games first. tounge.gif

But is this really that good? Now denior will brag constantly.

sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Oct. 22 2002,04:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, and all those annoying kids at my school who think Canada rules the world will finally shut up when i bring them some good news. smile.gif

Too bad the UN doenst take into account who gets games first. tounge.gif

But is this really that good? Now denior will brag constantly.

sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol this isn't anything new, I'm pretty sure it's been at least 6 months since it was announced, maybe more

hmm,

i have an idea wow.gif

lets just kill all the religous people in the world so this crap can stop.... oh,man... whats kinda scary is that this idea could actually work to bring peace to the earth.

Indonesia isnt an all poor country. Jakarta for example is indeed an economical metropole. i got many friends from indonesia.

BTW (without sounding agressive in any way) what do you think a muslim might feel entering a plane? "oh shit, not again, they all think I am a goddamn terorist, and the women next to me wants to change seats and will probably ask a strong man to sit here, and this dude will watch me all flight long..and when I gotta go to the toilet, the stewardess will stay next to the door and listen..." confused.gif

Im not a racist, I just find this VERY suspicious.

Edit:

People don't have business in Indonesia, except for recreational purposes, well...mostly.

I didn't say you were accusing me of being a racist. tounge.gif

Man, get real... just by describing what Arab people look like, doesn't mean I'm a racist.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (swae @ Oct. 22 2002,08:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">lets just kill all the religous people in the world so this crap can stop....  oh,man...    whats kinda scary is that this idea could actually work to bring peace to the earth.<span id='postcolor'>

Why stop there? kill everyone, and you'll have not only peace, but a heavenly calm? "Kill all religious people" and "peace" don't really mix smile.gif.

And as much as I get annoyed by the people trying to hand me religious pamphlets downtown, I don't buy the "religion is the cause of all war" BS. Religion has been the cause of many wars, and has played a big role in others, but I think mostly religion is just used as a propaganda tool for a war that's going down anyways.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man, get real... just by describing what Arab people look like, doesn't mean I'm a racist. <span id='postcolor'>

Nope, but calling someone a potential terrorist just because he looks like that is.

Hmm, religion is one of the biggest causes of war throughout history, but I'd have to say it's second to wars caused over ownership of land/resources.

Does anyone think the Gulf War was about anything but oil? tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 22 2002,03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW (without sounding agressive in any way) what do you think a muslim might feel entering a plane? "oh shit, not again, they all think I am a goddamn terorist, and the women next to me wants to change seats and will probably ask a strong man to sit here, and this dude will watch me all flight long..and when I gotta go to the toilet, the stewardess will stay next to the door and listen..."  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Man that reminds me of summer this year. There was this Arab family in line at the Airport and everyone was standing very far away from them, and then eye balling them on the plane. They must have really felt awkward.

Back on topic, this is good news to hear.

That is "racism". That's just a family having holiday, I doubt those would be potential terrorists. tounge.gif

But, ya know.... seeing Pakistani, Arabs suddenly in Jakarta... its just far too suspicious to call a co-incidence imo.

We are too politically correct these days...deep in their gut, any normal human being would feel somewhat wary of Islamic looking people boarding their planes...you can pound the racism/PC bandwagon all you like, but deep down even the most "un-racist" person is going to feel a twinge of apprehension. To say otherwise is ridiculous. Right or wrong, that is how human beings react. We're not a planet of Ghandi's and Mother Theresa's you know - we're ordinary people, with hang-ups and irrational phobias.