Sign in to follow this  
fraggit

Bombs kill at least 150 in bali tourist night spot

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Oct. 18 2002,11:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man i love to be in america,with 2 oceans potecting us. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Austrailia is surrounded in all sides! biggrin.gif

anyway, my condolences to Aussies...and to your friend, loopy.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Oct. 18 2002,11:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man i love to be in america,with 2 oceans potecting us. smile.gif

I would hate to be in western european,well any place that is friendly to america.Also places that has lots of americans.It's alot harder to get us ,because there no roads/land that connects us to the other side of the globe.To get here you gotta take a plane or boat.

Safest place in the world though is probably canada,that how they get in the US. Do you know if you go to canada and say your a refugee you can stay,no question ask.<span id='postcolor'>

Wow. It's nice to know our American friends know so much about Canada.

Even your own government admits that none of the 9/11 terrorists had to sneak into the country, and none of them can actually be traced as having entered the US through Canada. And believe me, I know that a lot of people were trying to use that logic last year.

Canada and the US have the longest undefended border in the world. So maybe a terrorist can sneak into the US from Canada...just like shitty american beer comes over as well biggrin.gif

US immigration policies for folks with money are just as piss poor as Canada.

And if someone claims to be a refugee, maybe we let them in. That's because we have compassion and respect for other cultures. Two things sorely lacking in some nations.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Oct. 18 2002,11:39<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Safest place in the world though is probably canada,that how they get in the US. Do you know if you go to canada and say your a refugee you can stay,no question ask<span id='postcolor'>

LOL really? Wow. I wish my mom and I knew that when we came to Canada. "say your a refugee you can stay, no question ask"? What a joke. For about  the first year we lived not knowing wether we'd be allowed to stay in the country or not. After that we had "Landed Immigrant" status for 4 years before we could get our citizenship.Not complaining about any of it, in fact I'm very grateful for all the assistance we got from the government at the beginning. But to say that you can just show up here in Canada, say you're a refugee and that they won't question you and just ley you stay is BS.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Oct. 20 2002,05:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif7--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Oct. 20 2002,05wow.gif7)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Safest place in the world though is probably canada,that how they get in the US. Do you know if you go to canada and say your a refugee you can stay,no question ask<span id='postcolor'>

LOL really? Wow. I wish my mom and I knew that when we came to Canada. "say your a refugee you can stay, no question ask"? What a joke. For about  the first year we lived not knowing wether we'd be allowed to stay in the country or not. After that we had "Landed Immigrant" status for 4 years before we could get our citizenship.Not complaining about any of it, in fact I'm very grateful for all the assistance we got from the government at the beginning. But to say that you can just show up here in Canada, say you're a refugee and that they won't question you and just ley you stay is BS.<span id='postcolor'>

Hey! That's not my quote, it's Foxers! biggrin.gif

Please fix it. I hate looking silly when it's not something I've said biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Oct. 20 2002,05:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey! That's not my quote, it's Foxers!<span id='postcolor'>

LMFAO sorry Warin, It's late, I'm tired, and I guess I clicked on the wrong "quote" button biggrin.gif. I knew it was foxer's quote, fixed now

Really ? Man that is the last time i believe the media.

the safest place is the place that has no enemies such as the scandic nations, switzerland, Monacco (maybe the richness makes it attractive for terorism)

I think that sucks.

Alright,

attention all terrorists

please make the killing worth it. I mean, for fucks sake, a night club?!?!?! yea, thats smart, kill a bunch of people that are just out having fun. Why not just start raping preschoolers, that would acomplish a lot!(note: the last remark was sarcasm)

okay.....   next.....

attention all americans and the amercian government

please stop messing with other countries. I mean, for fucks sake, we don't own the world.  Look at our country, we spend all our time in a big polluted landfill working our asses off for a green and black piece of paper. Our education trains instead of teaching. We dont know what is "the right way", and we sure as hell dont have the right to force our way of life on everyone else!!!!!!!!!

do ya think that maybe we would have less problems if we stopped pissing everyone off?! duh.

Someone said Canada is the safest place in the world.......well Bali thought they were the safest place in the world........we Aussie's think we are the safest place in the world.....there is no where on planet world is SAFE....even USA

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Oct. 20 2002,12:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Really ? Man that is the last time i believe the media.<span id='postcolor'>

That actually explains a lot...

"(do they still build those cars?)"

Of course they do. Now that Ericsson is down the drain Volvo and SAAB is our only hope!

Pah Ericsson, your politicians and executive Managers are Masterminds compared to us Germans.

Mannesman, Mobilcom, Kirch Media, Holzman AG, EM TV are damn huge german companies that went down the drain during the last months.

LONG LIVE THE SOCIAL PARTY, they desert our economy!

what....I am getting offtopic.? Oh sorry..where were we before I got off track?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Oct. 21 2002,12:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"(do they still build those cars?)"

Of course they do. Now that Ericsson is down the drain Volvo and SAAB is our only hope!<span id='postcolor'>

Ericsson is not going bad. I bought some stocks mid of september. Now they are up 30%. Me happy smile.gif

k.. going back on topic

Bah, last time I was in Indonesia, Jakarta... I saw ARABS EVERYWHERE!!

I asked a policeman about those ppl, he said those were refrugees from a refrugee ship from Afghanistan, but were unallowed to come in Australia.

I didn't believe that, because those refrugees were all men, men with a well built body. (Al Qeada anyone??)

And what are arabs doing in Indonesia anyway???

Another moment... (almost eye in eye with possible Al Qeada member)

Just before entering the plane (Indonesian airline) from Singapore to Jakarta, I saw an Arab man silently looking down for a while (seems like a little prayer) before entering the plane, I (little paranoid) followed him and monitored his actions. When entering the plane he was looking at a climate control panel of this Boeing 747-400, then he walked to the back of the plane, far from the seat i have.

During the 14 hour flight, being paranoid, i was awake the whole time watching everyone walking through the plane.

Indonesia is just messed up.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And what are arabs doing in Indonesia anyway???

<span id='postcolor'>

Well, Indonesia has more muslims than any other country in the world.

I was ready to state that too. Anyway, it was the Islam that spread all over the world, not the arabs (well okay they too tounge.gif ) but you find muslim in entire South East asia too, what did ya expect?

I expect to see INDONESIANS, not Arabs.

There is a BIG Difference between an Indonesian skin color than an Arab skin color.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Oct. 21 2002,12:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">k.. going back on topic

Bah, last time I was in Indonesia, Jakarta... I saw ARABS EVERYWHERE!!

I asked a policeman about those ppl, he said those were refrugees from a refrugee ship from Afghanistan, but were unallowed to come in Australia.

I didn't believe that, because those refrugees were all men, men with a well built body. (Al Qeada anyone??)

And what are arabs doing in Indonesia anyway???

Another moment... (almost eye in eye with possible Al Qeada member)

Just before entering the plane (Indonesian airline) from Singapore to Jakarta, I saw an Arab man silently looking down for a while (seems like a little prayer) before entering the plane, I (little paranoid) followed him and monitored his actions. When entering the plane he was looking at a climate control panel of this Boeing 747-400, then he walked to the back of the plane, far from the seat i have.

During the 14 hour flight, being paranoid, i was awake the whole time watching everyone walking through the plane.

Indonesia is just messed up.<span id='postcolor'>

Refugees arent neccesarily starving and diseased stick men, even if they come from Afghanistan. Why shouldnt Arabs be in Indonesia? There are Indians and Pakistanis in Britain, Chinamen in America, Russians in Canada etc.

Seems to me that you are qutie paranoid. You actually followed an Arab man and "monitored his actions" ?? Are you an Air Marshal? biggrin.gif

Hell i look at things when I get on a plane, and if i was religious and scared of flying i would probably utter a prayer before boarding a plane or as it takes off.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Oct. 21 2002,19:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I expect to see INDONESIANS, not Arabs.

There is a BIG Difference between an Indonesian skin color than an Arab skin color.<span id='postcolor'>

But those arabs moved there quite a while ago, they definetly are there for centuries now!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ Oct. 21 2002,13:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Another moment... (almost eye in eye with possible Al Qeada member)

Just before entering the plane (Indonesian airline) from Singapore to Jakarta, I saw an Arab man silently looking down for a while (seems like a little prayer) before entering the plane, I (little paranoid) followed him and monitored his actions. When entering the plane he was looking at a climate control panel of this Boeing 747-400, then he walked to the back of the plane, far from the seat i have.<span id='postcolor'>

Possible Al Queda? Why, just because he was an Arab? confused.gif

Yep, really, that kind of thinking just makes the situation worse. Not to mention it's racist.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Oct. 21 2002,22:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But those arabs moved there quite a while ago, they definetly are there for centuries now!<span id='postcolor'>

Those Arabs don't look like Arabs anymore. These Arabs have little pale skins, like an Arab looks like.

Indonesia isn't a modern Western country where people all over the world move there because they can settle a better life there.

Practically Indonesia doesn't have any reason to move to, except for rich people who wish to live in a cheap country. (taxes, blablabla)

With the actions of recent times, you can't blame someone being a bit suspicious of a man of Muslim extraction looking very nervous and praying before boarding a plane.

Racist or not, I know it would cause me a little concern...better to be a little paranoid and keep an eye on him than for him to pull something completely unexpectedly.

Oh well, sad times we are living in anyway...