IndeedPete

A2C - Arma 2 Cutscene Animations in Arma 3

On 7/6/2015 at 2:04 AM, froggyluv said:

Dude your awesome for putting these in.

Can't get them to play the dance anmiations outside of the Anim Viewer where it works spendid. First tried the playMove, switchMove, playMoveNow and they kind of just do a little twitch. Also tried:

[troop1, "ActsPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_DancingStefan", "ASIS"] call BIS_fnc_ambientAnim;

..but still no luck

Did you ever find a fix for this problem?  works in Viewer but not out of it! they just flop down & then get up again, even the civilian. with either "playMove" or "switchMove"

With further testing I found if you use both the "switchMove" & the "playMove" in that order it works! and on a dedicated server.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1836697296

I hope this thread is not too dead, but I'm having problems getting these animations to work on MP.
These couple work : 

[player, "AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_exercisePushup"] remoteExec ["switchMove", 0];

[player, "AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_exercisekneeBendB"] remoteExec ["playMove", 0];

[player, "AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_exercisekneeBendA"] remoteExec ["playMove", 0];

[player, "AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_exerciseKata"] remoteExec ["playMove", 0];

but every other animation does not.

I don't really understand the playMove/switchMove/playMoveNow/playAction etc commands..
this is the script that I use, nothing happens if I use any other animations from your list , I tested about 10.

[player, "INSERT NAME OF ANIMATION FILE"] remoteExec ["switchMove", 0];

It was always trial and error for me as well. Some only work with certain commands and for others, you have to disableAI "ANIM" first.

Will this mod ever get an update for compatibility with ACE 3? Because when someone activates ACE and this mod, the AT launchers become unusable because the character starts to overcharge them if he holds them in his hand.. like random idle animation for wipe googles if character stand idle...
If anyone knows how to fix this I would be very grateful.