gadjr114

2-4 Players needed

I am looking for some players (2-3) to play my custom missions with on the weekends on my server. I put a lot of time into my missions and try to make them as detailed as possible. I use a small list of mods and run Teamspeak while playing.

Please message me if you're interested or contact me on Steam (Echo4).

Edited by gadjr114
  • Like 1

Most users here already belong to existing clans / or units. Steam is probably a better way to get some unaffiliated players interested.

Alternatively if you have missions coding skills why not apply to one of those existing units... Most are always welcoming and I know from our perspective we value highly people who contribute missions, mods, admin skills etc....

good luck j

The title of the post dind't helped... Maybe "testers for custom missions needed" should have been more helpfull.

If you want to try those multiplayer missions let me know when you are going to play them. I will send you a private message.

Hi gadjr114 where are you from i live in Australia i could always give you a hand testing missions and play them as well my steam is same as on here Alsanjuro.  Let me know what mods you are running.  I play a lot of Whole Lotta Altis which you could always join me.

Hello I dunno what's going on but I just get such a global ban I do not know where but I should go post please help me!!

:wacko: