Sign in to follow this  
Sanchez Milsim

CO@24 Abu Kamal Raid

ABU KAMAL RAID

Siria - Zargabad

COOPERATIVE 24 SLOTS

*SITREP*

In the summer of 2007, a US military raid on a suspected al-Qaeda in Iraq house in the Iraqi town of Sinjar, near Syria. Yielded documents containing information about alleged Syrian smuggling networks used to move foreign fighters into Iraq. The documents included al-Qaeda in Iraq records of more than 500 foreign fighters who had entered from Syria, according to the Combating Terrorism Center at the US Military Academy, where civilian analysts examined the documents. A July 2008 report on what the documents contained indicated that at least 95 Syrian coordinators were involved in facilitating the movement of the foreign fighters into Iraq. The report stated that many of the coordinators were from smuggling families in Bedouin clans and other Syrian tribes.

Mission inspired in real operation:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130424023700/http://www.shadowspear.com/special-operations/1493-abu-kamal-raid.html

*PROCEDURE*

You will be inserted by two Black Hawks near objective area. Move to objective and clear it of enemy presence. Destroy communications, ammo caches and vehicles to disable enemy logistic, and extract.

Features:

-No Join in progress.

-Premade loadouts

-Random enemies

-Optional HC

Mods needed:

@ace

@ALiVE

@AllInArmaTerrainPack

@ASDG_JR

@CBA_A3_RC7

@Leights_OPFOR

@RHSAFRF

@RHSUSAF

@RH_acc

@RH_M4

@RH_Pistol

@task_force_radio

@TRYK

@USP_Patches

FEEDBACK

- Fixed for Leights Opfor last version

- Fixed friendly settings

Download:

mega.co.nz

Steam workshop

Armaholic

Edited by ESUSSanchez
  • Like 1

I cant play, I get this error "lop_c_veh_landrover" help please! All addons load!

I was very interested in playing this mission, many thanks.;)

I was very interested in playing this mission, many thanks.;)

We will play this next Tuesday 9 June. Follow this link:

Thanks for your interest.

the weapons dont have ammo or the magazines are not working

hi

set indipend units are allied with OPFOR (your settings with BLU)..it should be better when the enemy shoot at you :)

greetz Hbody

Fixed SIDES relation https://mega.co.nz/#!HFpk1SpT!Fa62HzyIeak1yq9KF7kYf_GGxJZ2AqTNWelTU_ZWgAk

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:11 ----------

the weapons dont have ammo or the magazines are not working

I check this afternoon and i have weapons and magazines correct. Check your addons.

The weapons and ammo is okay ,that works fine ..And a good choice with the outfit and weapons..looks very nice.

The weapons and ammo is okay ,that works fine ..And a good choice with the outfit and weapons..looks very nice.

Thanks!!! Enjoy

Sorry for that question but, could you make a version with less dependencies , for example with out Robert Hammer mods :>?

Sorry for that question but, could you make a version with less dependencies , for example with out Robert Hammer mods :>?

Yes I can. But i must modify all loadouts of 24 units. Robert Hammer is best M4/M16 mod ever. I will have it present for next missions. Sorry.