Sign in to follow this  
killaway

Empty vehicles

Hi, i cannot find or place empty vehicles in the editor.

I have got a "player" down and i can place them with ai in them. But just seems stupid placing them with ai in them as im trying to create a base. Looks stupid when i tell ai to get out and they are just stood around.

Could someone help me with this please?

Thanks

When placing the unit, change the side to 'Empty'.

This is a very very wrong forum category to ask something like this, by the way. :)

Yeah ive done that. Yeah i relise its the wrong place lol but not sure where else to ask

Thanks. And no i can see empty things, just not tanks and other wheeled vehicles. The only armoured vehicles i can see are the isis ones from iraq_syrian_conflict mod. I have got quite a few mods running yes. Is there no script to place them with ai in them but delete the ai out of it if that makes sense?

As Greenfist said, this is almost certainly a mod issue. I've experienced this myself where a particular mod has 'commandered' the empty vehicle slot and prevented anything else from showing. Try removing the iraq_syrian mod first, if that doesn't work keep removing the other mods until you find the culprit.

Is there no script i can use to spawn an empty vehicle? Because i use the iraq mod quite alot

You have placed a "PLAYER" unit first right... Editor won't let you do anything until the Player unit is down on the map

Yeah ive done that. Yeah i relise its the wrong place lol but not sure where else to ask

Thread moved to the correct area of the forum, please search and post in the correct area - Thanks