church

Predator C "Avenger" Jet-Powered UAV - Work in progress

Due to the ridiculous power of the laser, we've opted to have the laser loadout support only the laser. This is how it is done with the real Predator C as well so it makes sense to us. This drone is made to work with other drones very well, so I recommend having a fully kitted out drone and a laser drone to support. 

• Like 2

Due to the ridiculous power of the laser, we've opted to have the laser loadout support only the laser. This is how it is done with the real Predator C as well so it makes sense to us. This drone is made to work with other drones very well, so I recommend having a fully kitted out drone and a laser drone to support. 

Yeah that's cool too to not have more bombs along with it but it'd still be a cool feature but I understand. It's not fun if it's overpowered anyway :)

Thats good, makes the jet less of a one man airforce

Maybe you should work on the MQ-1 Predator after this church. I really wanna see one of those things in game.

Maybe you should work on the MQ-1 Predator after this church. I really wanna see one of those things in game.

yes it's a good idea but the MQ-1 Predator have not a good loadout ....

Oh... Okay...

yeah man ...and plus, let church at least get this one out before you start asking for more

Haha, totally. I really wanna see the X-47B in the game its absolutely awesome!

Naval Warfare pack is adding it

Naval Warfare pack is adding it

Yeah I know, I was just saying I really wanna see it in game and looks like it will :) hope it is in the first release of it :D

I love USAF mod but never liked the Global Hawk very much (I Always found its wings too long, and globally difficult to drive), this instead looks perfect, I'm waiting for the release

I love USAF mod but never liked the Global Hawk very much (I Always found its wings too long, and globally difficult to drive), this instead looks perfect, I'm waiting for the release

well don't use the global hawk if you dont like it...we go for realism in making mods and if you compare it to the real life one..the Wings "are too long". The AI should drive it..so maybe you're doing something wrong. Sorry Church for coming on your thread to address this

Kyori died ? or he are on holydays ? 

That's nonsense. Just wait patiently. They'll probably bring us a big update or something just stay tuned. I'm eager too

• Like 1

That's nonsense. Just wait patiently. They'll probably bring us a big update or something just stay tuned. I'm eager too

okay i stay patient ...

Kyori Always Offline plz Tell me..Predator C Relese date? :confused:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay in updates! The first release of the drone is nearly ready to go! Kiory and I had some setbacks in our business working for other paying clients and it made us put the UAV on hold for just a bit. We're almost ready to go! Thanks for the continued patience, you're all awesome.

• Like 6

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay in updates! The first release of the drone is nearly ready to go! Kiory and I had some setbacks in our business working for other paying clients and it made us put the UAV on hold for just a bit. We're almost ready to go! Thanks for the continued patience, you're all awesome.

Good to hear, cant wait 

Hey guys,

YES !!!!!!!! The release is soon!!!!! I'm so Impatient !!!!!

• Like 1

YASS RELEASE!!!! kinda like I got crimson daggers on CS:GO thats how im reacting :DD

YASS RELEASE!!!! kinda like I got crimson daggers on CS:GO thats how im reacting :DD

Omg you are so lucky ...