Sign in to follow this  
hydrobull3t

Some kind of problems

can someone check this list and comment what we need to remove because he is not compatible with others?

Thanks!!

- "@A3MP"

- "@ASR_AI3"

- "@agm"

- "@ASDG_JR"

- "@BlastCore_A3"

- "@Blastcore-Tracers"

- "@bornholm"

- "@CBA_A3"

- "@cTab"

- "@EBU_C130"

- "@f16c_standalone"

- "@FHQ_Accessories"

- "@helo_hmds_kimi"

- "@IDF"

- "@iisrael_air_force"

- "@jsrs3"

- "@leights_opfor"

- "@mcc_sandbox_a3"

- "@mrt_accfncs"

- "@A3_Paddle_Mod"

- "@ok_f_35c"

- "@rds"

- "@rds_lop_comp"

- "@realarmor"

- "@rhs_afrf3"

- "@rhs_usf3"

- "@RQ-11_RAVEN_AB_A3"

- "@sthud_a3"

- "@task_force_radio"

- "@tmr"

- "@TPWCAS_A3"

- "@trixie_recon"

- "@tryk"

- "@us_helos_kimi"

- "@usaf"

- "@POMI_PMC"

- "@pg_services_rhs"

Check your log in the appdata folder for info. What is the error message btw? Make sure that cba comes first in the modlist

Check your log in the appdata folder for info. What is the error message btw? Make sure that cba comes first in the modlist

Didnt answer to the question.

I know how they work, i just need someone who can tell if they are compatible or not.

He is asking for an RPT file to see which mods are conflicting, because in the context of your very in-descriptive thread title, you seem to be having a problem and most of the time with mod conflicts these issues are reported into the RPT file in your appdata folder. And your're also assuming someone knows exactly what all of these mods are, what they do, and if they conflict with one another, which is assuming a lot, so the best way to get this information, correctly assuming someone doesn't know any of this information, is to use your mods, look in the RPT see if there are errors, if there are see which mods are conflicting, take out/replace the mods, problem solved.

I know how they work, i just need someone who can tell if they are compatible or not.

I would suggest deactivating all your mods, and activate them one by one to work out which one is conflicting. Unfortunately it will be a process of a elimination. Also by asking such is somewhat lazy, not all mods will be compatible with each other, especially those mods which add new effects.

You state you have problems. Which to me means you've started the game with these mods. Like the previous replies allready note out, when you want to know which mod conflict with each other, check the rpt file.

You cannot expect anyone to know if this list of mods conflict with one another.

This looks like a follow-up to OP's posts in the ASR_ai3 thread. Using ASR-ai3 with AGM's AI active is likely the explanation.

@hydrobull3t: Try removing AGM or ASR_ai and see if that solves the problem, as was actually suggested in the asr_ai3 thread.

No-one is going to do the test for you.

This looks like a follow-up to OP's posts in the ASR_ai3 thread. Using ASR-ai3 with AGM's AI active is likely the explanation.

@hydrobull3t: Try removing AGM or ASR_ai and see if that solves the problem, as was actually suggested in the asr_ai3 thread.

No-one is going to do the test for you.

Kind of mate..

But thanks guys for the suggestion, i will look onto it with the rpt.