twisted

All The Weapons

OK cool. All good then.

Yes the ai fix is working (you can check your RPT file to see what it does). It's very very simple but also quite consistently dependable as a consequence. It checks for ai accuracy skill over 0.35 and then changes it to less than 0.35.

New version.

1.6 MP candidate. requires testing. all players MUST have the same mods and these must be the same version.

much faster weapon switching

arranges weapons according to soldier type and gives them the right kind of weapons. machine gunners get machine guns, soldier get assualt rifles, snipers get sniper rifles (and lrps scopes).

Caches array once then reuses it as long as you have arma3 running.

add global variables that let you get to and use the weapon easily in your addons.

tws_global_weapon_array_globalgives a list of all the weapons from all the addons in your computerin one array

tws_handGun_array_global gives you alist of all handguns from all the addons in your computerin 3 arrays. 0 for opfor, 1 for blufor, 2 for independent

tws_weapon_array_global gives you alist of all weapons from all the addons in your computerin 3 arrays. 0 for opfor, 1 for blufor, 2 for independent

You can use it like this.

tws_weapon_array = uiNamespace getVariable ["tws_weapon_array_global",[]];

tws_opforglobal_weapons = tws_weapon_array select 0; // gives you an array of all opfor weapons

tws_bluforglobal_weapons = tws_weapon_array select 1; // gives you an array of all blufor weapons

tws_indeglobal_weapons = tws_weapon_array select 2; // gives you an array of all independent weapons

https://mega.co.nz/#!qplDCBLT!CV8uACn1r9-MOFhQ0Y3CktuA3ZDxb8T0li-YbTzb84U

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

how i doing for that only the opfor it replace weapons?

Do you want it to only replace opfor weapons? Hmmmm. The easiest way would be to not load any blufor weapon packs addons, then blufor just get their blufor weapons anyway while opfor get the new addons you've loaded.

Edited by twisted

Hey, I have a problem. Every AT unit that uses vanilla AT launchers has no ammo for their launcher. This is kind of frustrating when I'm playing the campaign. I hope it get solves. Thanks

Hi

Hey, I have a problem. Every AT unit that uses vanilla AT launchers has no ammo for their launcher. This is kind of frustrating when I'm playing the campaign. I hope it get solves. Thanks

Hmmm, that shouldn't happen, thanks for letting me know. I'll fix it asap

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I don't know if I'm dumb or what is the problem here.

I did just the basic install and almost everyone in the SP campaign is carrying Marksmen DLC machineguns. Including "Kerry".

Derp. I mean help.

Hi,

This mod only gives ai weapons appropriate to them strictly based on their type. So if they are machinegunners then they get one of the machineguns you have installed. if they are snipers then they get sniper weapons, etc.  But not all ai get the same thing by any means.

wiil try to help. have you installed this in its own folder and are you accessing it through the bis launcher? are you using the latest version of my mod? and what version of arma 3? what weapon addons are you using?

i play the sp using the mod all the time (in fact i just moved countries and was forced to use the downlaoded version of my mod) and it was working just fine. i use all dlc and mostly RHS mods and HLC mods. (amazing quality addons.)

will do an updated soon to add any missing weapons from the latest weapons packs just released.

edit - could you do a quick test out of SP campaign? just open the editor, use any map, create a playable character for yourself and then put a few groups of AI infantry (use csat, aaf, insurgent and blufor/nato). if my mod is running properly, when you preview the scenario you should see all the ai get updated weapons.

updated the mod. Mostly to update the weapon names to include the new HLC awm pack which blufor and indep snipers now get a chance to be auto equipped with on. mission start.

also removed aimfix.pbo which adjusted AI accuracy to human like levels. that was out of scope.

https://mega.nz/#!KhNyQYDC!gfp7uxd5dZf79YzH3qE29w9pB3xRR54h2pbXOJTPjBI

Hello :)

First of all thank you for your mod, it's a must have. However I'm experiencing some issues with AAF loadout that doesn't include any custom weapons. Other factions works fine. Any idea?

Edit: It seems they spawn properly with AKs after the 3rd campaign mission

New version 1.9. Simplified and weapons load faster in game (less than a second in most cases). Also pistols now given to all.  But this means that AI may choose to use pistols rather than rifles which is a arma 3 occasinal bug. And normal soldier get less chance of SF loadouts (aka scope, laser, silencer, bipod, the works)

https://mega.nz/#!P0sggZBb!6kPrQqx9MvjBZ-jQSnv04meEdZ5byFSkyVc9MqWuP0c

Hello :)

First of all thank you for your mod, it's a must have. However I'm experiencing some issues with AAF loadout that doesn't include any custom weapons. Other factions works fine. Any idea?

Edit: It seems they spawn properly with AKs after the 3rd campaign mission

Thanks man. The problem seems to be how BIS defined AAF in this particular mission. This kind of thing happens a few times in the campaign, sometimes it seems that the side you're seeing is actually another side just reclothed to look like the side you expect so have have west getting Ak's. All the Weapons uses the unit's side to distribute weapons. So if the unit is defined as east (aka _unit == east) then it gets AKs, etc. Not sure what side BIS set those AAF at first but it didnt seem to be east, west or indep. Maybe I'll make a Civ loadout, but the problem there is that i dont want to arm civs unnecessarily.

Hey twisted, a pitty you´ve abandoned the AIFix tool, it still seems to work (kinda... AI miss a lot on ranges over 30 meters, but is one hit headshot on CQB thou) but I´m afraid BIS will still mess with the AI code and make them aimbot sniper headshoters someday again despite your mod... I hope you can still circunvent their ai crap whenever it happens again =) (I had used Zeus AI and drSkill on the past, but it seems just yours still tone them down to a playble level, even on recruit!!!!)

BTW, it seems somebody on steamworkshop is distributing your work as his... unless this guy - 2legs - is you lol (sorry then...)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=520665250&searchtext=

Cheers!

[Edit] Hey, it seems TWS_aimFx.pbo is still on your folder... that´s nice, although it is out of the scope of AllWeapons Mod, it is indeed a must have - so AI can´t gamerape you anymore lol

Thanks!

quick update to replace missing items. Sorry! Appreciate the heads up but 2legs is actually my steam name.

and yes, kept the aimfix in this version as its easy to remove if a player wants to (just delete the aimfix.pbo) but without it i feel like the AI is overly accurate. so in it stays for while.

https://mega.nz/#!X4NQEYSS!d9GLb-B73SsEvcUuxm22wBJX2HDo48zh82PASHBJmks

added a small video to showcase the changes. the default BIS campaign shows how the futuristic guns are repalced by m4s, AKs, etc  https://youtu.be/0_7eSQdQbH0

• Like 1

Is this mod only meant for the SP campaign? Cause when I use it, I'm pretty sure the mod changes my weapons too, or rather not my weapon but swaps out my ammo, at random times.

I play LAN MP missions so Server+Client.

The result is I have an assault rifle in my hand but the ammo is for sniper rifles, for example.

Yes, my class is marksman but I like to test weapons and switch them all the time.