Thanks, please give me feedback :)

Will do. I've redressed all the CSAT, Guerrilla, and AAF factions so I hope to notice if there's any problem. I'm assuming class names changes with this release, right?

Yes they got new names, but I think I've checked them all, supply box should also work. If you find anything wrong, please report. If you have any ideas, feel free to share them :)

Great update. Thanks! I love the new black. I updated all the new class names, and found no problems at all.

What I miss are the lite vest retextures. If you could add those it would be awesome.

New Version under new name has been released, enjoy :)

Just a quick check, is anyone else having trouble running the latest version on dedicated server?

Our players keep getting kicked for wrong signature on both files.

It seems the BI-key included in the download on Armaholic (downloaded here) is not matching the one used to sign the .pbos.

I have tried a fresh redownload/reinstall of the mod on both our server and my client but keep getting kicked.

When not loading the mod (but others) no one gets kicked.

/Cheers

Curry

hmm, same here - Trying to test a mission using the pack on a dedicated server and getting this in the Server Console:

Wrong signature for file E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@FFCamoPack\addons\ffcamopack.pbo

This suggests the bisign is incorrect for the addon located in that location, which is on my machine, the client. Key is installed on the server in the keys folder - Did the same as MrCurry, re-downloaded and reinstalled, still the same.

Edited by Ronin =ASP=

I've released a new version and sorry for my very late reply, BiS forgot to inform me via email about this topic ... please try it and report back, I've made a new key and sign them.

New version has been released. You can download it from MediaFire link, other links will be up shortly.

This is standard camo pack for our group. Thank you very much!

Still no plans on backpacks?

What I miss are the lite vest retextures. If you could add those it would be awesome.

Thank for keep working on this! May I ask for a retexture of the lite vests too? A mean the ones the AAF uses (no crouch protection, no bag, no weapon holder on the leg).

@seba1976 I don't use AAF lite vest so I didn't make it, but for you I will make them. Textures are ready, I just need to make proper codes for them, maybe 10 minutes of work and they will be in the next version.

@rlex I'm glad that you like them. As for backpacks, yes I will make them for the next version, maybe two versions of backpacks per one camo, which two version of backpacks would you like to have my camos? 

@rlex I'm glad that you like them. As for backpacks, yes I will make them for the next version, maybe two versions of backpacks per one camo, which two version of backpacks would you like to have my camos? 

We tend to play coop in full black for easier identification.

I personally use only kitbag due to good balance of weight / carry capacity. So my vote goes for SURPAT kitbag and black kitbag. Flora is nice too. 

I rarely see people using carryall (fully loaded you can sprint like 50m and then you're out of stamina) but maybe that's just me.

@seba1976 I don't use AAF lite vest so I didn't make it, but for you I will make them. Textures are ready, I just need to make proper codes for them, maybe 10 minutes of work and they will be in the next version.

Excellent! Thank you.

Ok I've made a new version (had little spare time and didn't know what else to do). Now you also have light vest variants. Sorry "rlex" I didn't had time to make camos for backpacks, I don't know when will I be able to do it and it takes time to make it look good. But for my next version I'll definitely make them. 

As always check MediaFire link for the latest version, Armaholic and withSIX link should be updated sometime this day or tomorrow. Also now you have 4th optional ModDB download link.

MediaFire and ModDB links are being updated by me, so all new versions will first be available from here.

Fantastic news, and thank you for the light vests! :) Can't wait to get home to try it.

Fantastic news, and thank you for the light vests! :) Can't wait to get home to try it.

So how do you like new vests?

So how do you like new vests?

They're great. I'm propagating them through my replacement configs as of now  :) . One thing I wanna to ask you is why do you make all your vests to have more armour value than most vanilla ones? The light version for example, have more armour protection than the AAF vanilla ones. Since some of that gear is going to end up in OPFOR unit's hands :rolleyes: , I'm a little concerned, considering you already have to put several shots to kill one vanilla unit. I mean it's not biggy, but I see it was done by design, so maybe you could share your thoughts about it.

They're great. I'm propagating them through my replacement configs as of now  :) . One thing I wanna to ask you is why do you make all your vests to have more armour value than most vanilla ones? The light version for example, have more armour protection than the AAF vanilla ones. Since some of that gear is going to end up in OPFOR unit's hands :rolleyes: , I'm a little concerned, considering you already have to put several shots to kill one vanilla unit. I mean it's not biggy, but I see it was done by design, so maybe you could share your thoughts about it.

When comes to medium vests I even reduced armor protection, both from explosives and bullet penetration in v1.15. Heavy vest have same values as vanilla. Current light and medium vests have slight increased armor protection from explosives, L from 20 to 30 and M from 30 to 40 it's mostly against explosives but still lesser when comparing to my previous versions. Now for question why do they have increased protection from vanilla, mostly to bring it closer to vanilla NATO vests protection (NATO have better protection values). Any chance to see your replacement? The new Brown camo should blend in better with CSAT.

Yeah, I noticed you reduced the values, it's that I just like this things to inherit from vanilla as much as possible. I understand why you did it the way you did it now. Thanks for the explanation. It works the other way in my case though, but only because I equip myself with the vanilla LITE vests, both NATO and AAF. I wasn't aware there were separate armour protection values for explosives neither, the only clue about how much protection a piece of gear has comes from the Arsenal to me...

Of course you can see my replacement, but as a disclaimer, you might not like my selection, since authenticity comes second in my priority list  ;) . Gameplay, and visual appealing, are most important to me now - though it wasn't like that some years ago. I'll send you a copy of my CSAT replacement, but there's a catch. I'm migrating from a scripted redressing system, to a config one, so while I have many ones of the former, I've just produced the first one of the later. And I'm planning to do many. It takes me an average of 3 days to parse and produce each faction. Once I've run through the existing ones, following combinations should come way faster. In any case, I will be sending your way whatever I come up with.