firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

6 hours ago, Viper1Zero said:

Is anyone else having an issue where the afterburner option doesn't appear in the menu? Its happening to all of my FIR aircraft for some reason. I even unloaded ALL mods except CBA_A3 and the jets themselves, still no afterburner option once I hit enough speed like it did previously.

Also, Firewill, any chance an automatic afterburner (like F/A-18E and Su-35) is in the works for your aircraft? I know it takes a lot of coding, so if its not feasible that's ok. It would just be an awesome addition 🙂

AB action should be appear when aircraft throttle is 100%.

14 hours ago, firewill said:

AB action should be appear when aircraft throttle is 100%.

I'm not sure why but it still doesn't appear at 100% throttle. Been having the issue for a while but doesn't bother me really. Figured maybe an update on Bohemia's side caused an issue that will get fixed eventually.

Is config for F-16D models with CFT not working:?
I set fir_f16d_cft = "yes";   and passed the CFT.paa to 2nd texture array position but no CFT is showing up in model

13 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Is config for F-16D models with CFT not working:?
I set fir_f16d_cft = "yes";   and passed the CFT.paa to 2nd texture array position but no CFT is showing up in model

1. 3rd position in array

2. fir_f16d_cft = "cft_normal" or "cft_chute" for make CFT in game(not appear in eden editor)

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, firewill said:

1. 3rd position in array

2. fir_f16d_cft = "cft_normal" or "cft_chute" for make CFT in game(not appear in eden editor)

Thanks for the hint! The sample config.cpp in first post needs a small tweak then. It was written only this info there "CFT list : no = no CFT / yes = with CFT  like block 52+"

is there a chance to have the fuel tanks also in gray form in addition to white? Something like this

f-16-flying-falcon-3687708-1170x610.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

is there a chance to have the fuel tanks also in gray form in addition to white? Something like this

yes it's in the plan but not in "right now plan" due to doing other things

• Like 1

Firewill the tfar error is still showing up with the task force radio Beta version (which is the newest one supported by Dedmen)

http://prntscr.com/rcxy9a

I think problem is that code is kicking in also in SP game mode where TFAR BETA is actually not working. So maybe a game mode check can prevent the error message

52 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

Firewill the tfar error is still showing up with the task force radio Beta version (which is the newest one supported by Dedmen)

http://prntscr.com/rcxy9a

I think problem is that code is kicking in also in SP game mode where TFAR BETA is actually not working. So maybe a game mode check can prevent the error message

looks like need some check for SP/MP then.