Sign in to follow this  
Coolinator

How to make a mission LAG FREE?

TBH I still think there is something else going on, cause for only 4-6 players you should easily be able to handle more AIs than what you described. I used to make large scale CO-OP missions for my realsim unit, before I knew anything about scripting, and got way more AIs than what you have (20-30 players).

I wonder if it's desync as opposed to lag. Tasks and triggers that work perfectly in the editor can go haywire in a MP setting.

(I speak from experience )

I wonder if it's desync as opposed to lag. Tasks and triggers that work perfectly in the editor can go haywire in a MP setting.

(I speak from experience )

Yea i experienced a lot of desync in my mission :( and i have lot of triggers in map

Up to 50 triggers shouldn't be a issue, same with AI.

What I think is, that your upload can't handle more than 4 player, so you and your mates should check the upload of your internet connection and pick the one with the highest upload to host your mission.

To verify that not your mission is the problem, I would host a official BI coop mission and play it with some friends, if they still lagging, it must be either your upload or a slow computer if it runs smooth, some scripts in your mission may go crazy and you should disable them one by one to evaluate which one it is.

Up to 50 triggers shouldn't be a issue, same with AI.

What I think is, that your upload can't handle more than 4 player, so you and your mates should check the upload of your internet connection and pick the one with the highest upload to host your mission.

To verify that not your mission is the problem, I would host a official BI coop mission and play it with some friends, if they still lagging, it must be either your upload or a slow computer if it runs smooth, some scripts in your mission may go crazy and you should disable them one by one to evaluate which one it is.

Do you have to pay for official BI server?

i was just talking about a official coop mission already in arma 3, nothing about servers ^^

i was just talking about a official coop mission already in arma 3, nothing about servers ^^

Ooh!!! i misunderstood, im really sorry lol :wiggle: