@meiestrix and @AlexRUS

Got the Same problems.

Just trying to fix it in the .sqf of the script version. But i think it has to be also in the Normal version too. And this will brake the signing.

Do to the screen freeze (just tested with bench pod) when unattached (just hanging at the Sling) the player can turn the view free. As soon the mod is attached at the Heli the view is locked but the cursor is movable (muzzle is locked in orientation, reloading is also not possible). when dropped, as long the Pod is in fall the view is not frozen, as soon the parachute opens its locked again.

An in ACE3.4.1 is in the interaction menu with the heli the Attach, Detach and Dropp entry twice present

Edit: Reading through the sqf's i cant find the Skycrane entries nor the entries for the Pods (classname)

greets zeb

Solved it.

The JNS Helicopters are now working (in My version only the NATO one's but they work now. The problem with the rope is NOT fixed, the View problem neither.

I added the Classnames to the ACE function call so that the actions are shown.

To add the Heli's some where at the beginning add the Classnames

http://pastebin.com/TLjkKaWN

@norx_aengell pls implement in the Mod version also. I have just added the NATO Taru's cause we only use this version. The Other Versions have IND instead of BLU in the Classname.

Is it possible to add a Parent/Child check when adding the command for ACE? so that if someone wants to add a Custom Helicopter don't need to change the script or is it intended so there are less chances that a "forbidden" Helicopter is added?

But for now, just use the script version.

Edit No1: See Edit No2 (found the problem thats making the ropes not extend when lowering the pod. Search the Script for "ropeUnwind" and comment in this line. BUT you then get (as far as i noticed) a sound error with a missing JSRS sound file. I think the line is commented out cause this problem).

Edit No2: Fixed also the Sound "problem" the vinche doesent have now sound when attaching a pod to the heli neither when detaching it it back to normal slingload position. How to fix:

Line 298 (Yes the one who ist commented in From Edit No1) it should look like

// if (!isTouchingGround _helico) then {{ropeUnwind [_x, 1.9, 10]; [["Son Desarrimage", _helico],"Script_Taru_Transmission_Son_Message",[] call Script_BIS_Liste_Joueur,false,false] call BIS_fnc_MP;} foreach ropes _helico;};

Now Change it to

if (!isTouchingGround _helico) then {{ropeUnwind [_x, 1.9, 10];} foreach ropes _helico;}; //[["Son Desarrimage", _helico],"Script_Taru_Transmission_Son_Message",[] call Script_BIS_Liste_Joueur,false,false] call BIS_fnc_MP;} foreach ropes _helico;};

its not much to change just watch the even count of Brackets and the Semicolons. I have moved the // that the sound playing is not triggered and moved the foreach ropes _helico;}; so each of the ropes gets the info to change its length. (Yes i know the Front pare is to short, but the hell to it, you can now lift, attach detach and drop the pods again.)

Edit No2.5 to have the whole script as a thing to download: http://pastebin.com/TyLeCJMa

Edit No3. Just tested it without the JNS cranes and it DIDN'T Work. So Just fill in the Classnames you NEED and comment ("//") the not used out. It's working.

if some one got the problem fixed with this botched fix please leave a comment.

greets zeb

• Like 1

Thanks zebra1993,

Your changes are working :)

You just have to make small changes to use this code for a mod version.

thaks for the reply meiestrix. I have sent Norx a message that he may use this fix to make the taru an awesome helicopter again, not till now no reply. I also do NO things to the Mod itself. i just tried to fix the script.

The fixing of the mod is the work of Norx not mine.

Greets zeb

The fixing of the mod is the work of Norx not mine.

Yes I know. I just wanted to tell you that is is possible to build your modified script with the addon builder, because I did and it looks like everythind works fine.

Okay I think there is still a problem with the opening of the parachute.

When you drop off a full transport pod with 16 soldiers in it, on a large hill, the parachute opens too late and the pod crashes into the ground.

Hello guys and happy new year :).

Sorry for the late response, i will do an update soon with all your commentary in mind so stay tuned ;).

The main goal of this update is to :

- update the ACE3 integration

- add some sounds

- readjust compatibility with Jonpas mod

- Make compatible with Exile

FOR the screens freeze when players are in pod and the pos is attached, its normal.

It's a limitation of the engine and the way I attach the pod to the Taru. I can't do nothing for this...

But normally the camera view go back to normal when the pod is detached.

@meiestrix : I will check if the parachute have the time to deploy, if you can precise me where it happend it help me for my test ;)

If you have some suggestions or bugs it's the moment ;).

I am not sure. I think it was somewhere in the mountains south of Abdera.

It would be nice if you could use the functions of this mod with the Zeus interface.

I can add it by Ares, but i don't know how directly in Zeus module...If you have an idea ;).

If not i will try to search if it possible and if i can do it :).

Solved it.

if (!isTouchingGround _helico) then {{ropeUnwind [_x, 1.9, 10];} foreach ropes _helico;}; //[["Son Desarrimage", _helico],"Script_Taru_Transmission_Son_Message",[] call Script_BIS_Liste_Joueur,false,false] call BIS_fnc_MP;} foreach ropes _helico;};

I applied this fix to the mod version for testing purposes and it worked just as well. Thank you!

Update 1.5.6:

1.5.6 : - Added      : Module with Zeus (Attach, Detach, Drop/Parachute, Hook). You can now do all actions the mod add when you are in Zeus. Go in Module -> XENO - Taru Pod Mod.
    - Added      : In ACE Options, possibility to switch to ACE3 Self-Action or the Mouse Wheel Menu for the mod actions. (Default: Activated)
    - Added      : Add the black taru in Zeus.
    - Added      : Sound re added.
    - Removed : Script version.

Link to multi upload :

http://www.multiup.org/fr/mirror/f7b61ee5f89ff76196f5f2d769ceb2ae/XENO_Taru_Pod_Mod_1_5_6.rar

Attention it seems that my mod have been updated by somebody and actually it's tagged with 1.5.7.2 in PW6.

Thanks Foxhound ;) .

When I launch the game with the mod, it gives a pop up error at start "Picture @xeno_taru_pod_mod/addons/xeno_taru_mpod/images/xeno_taru_pod_mod.paa not found.

Hi.. would i be possible to make your mod compatible with  Advanced slingloading (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30367)  ??

Hi, normally it should be compatible , if the mod slingload vehicle or object with the normal way, (command : setslingload), if not, huh.......Possibly you could talk with the op of the mod if he can do this stuff with the standart way ? If not i can see what i can do...

New Update 1.5.7.1 :

- Fixed   : Spam with the Vehiclechat.

- Fixed   : Order of detach the pod with AI not shown.

- Fixed   : Rapidity of self-actions with ACE3 increased, it should be more reactive the first time you attache a pod.

- Changed : bikey to XENO_Taru_Pod_Mod_1.5.7.1.bikey.

Link for Armaholic and PW6 wil arrive soon...