evromalarkey

ASCZ Missing Content

Hey this is pretty sweet! Dogs! and Woodland camo! What other content might you unlock in the future? I saw about the backpacks, anything else? Keep up the great work!

Do you want more NATO type uniforms without kneepads? Here you go, big thanks to Taurus4K! There are now 2 pbos, one with missing content (clientside, only changes scope values) and additional content (is not clientside). Btw the backpacks will come later :P

Version 1.1

GITHUB

Changelog:

- Added: NATO uniform variants without kneepads (Tan, Olive, Black, Blue)

- Added: Raven vest in Khaki and Coyote color

Pictures:

[table=width: 1200]

[tr]

[td]KJBpsuz.jpg[/td]

[td]gLlxGcs.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]4nqE171.jpg[/td]

[td]T7Xq7Au.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]7bBPdJy.jpg[/td]

[td][/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Edited by EvroMalarkey

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

---------- Post added at 00:50 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

Updated mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks for this mod. As someone who plays fallujah very often, this really helps.

hi, any chance of getting this addon updates? since last ArmA 3 update, even the Carrier Rig (black) is gone. and a lots of gears has been renamed/ classnames changed by BIS. really need those things back. thanks. :D

THANK!!  :D

Really like how your addon show those hidden items. Some are really great.

Especially the gears without USA/UK flag (it's not that I hate the country) But using our country flag uniform with their country flag vest doesn't mix well.  :P

I wonder what else they have hidden away now that its 2/3rds of the way through 2016? Would be interesting to find out 

Apologies for bringing this thread back from the dead, but has anyone else experienced this error?  Even with this running as the only mod alongside stock Arma 3 with Apex, this error persists.  The content still appears to work but this error is perplexing.

37rzgNm.jpg

Apologies for bringing this thread back from the dead, but has anyone else experienced this error?  Even with this running as the only mod alongside stock Arma 3 with Apex, this error persists.  The content still appears to work but this error is perplexing.

@Capt Soto: You re not trolling, You re serious abaut this? You play Arma 3 for how long?..... Never mind.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/192259-config-errors-displaying/?hl=iteminfo#entry3056311 

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/192680-latest-a3-update-causing-tons-of-errors-on-my-mod/