Sign in to follow this  
JuggernautOfWar

Unable to access configuration menu in game.

I want to tweak my graphics options to fine tune performance and I'm not able to access the configuration menu while in a mission. Confirmed bug or just being weird?

I've always been able to edit settings (such as video) while playing a mission. Could it possibly be something specific to that mission file you were playing?

I've occasionally encountered a bug where clicking on configure in game appears to do nothing, however it does work it just take ages to work. I've never been able to reproduce it reliably though.

This seems to occur to me most often when my FPS is low (I'm running on an old ass laptop), and have the same issue as Jona has.

Yes. I can also confirm that low FPS will DELAY (not entirely stop) the configuration menus from displaying. You may have to wait 30 seconds or so.

I've had the same happen a lot when playing A whole Lotta Altis by Saok.

Takes a while to load but sometimes it works clicking at the spot where Video should show up (right below Configure).

Thanks for the tips guys much appreciated.

I also thought it was an FPS issue so I looked directly down at the dirt ensuring I was getting max frame rate. The same thing happened then as it did before, no menu appeared. When the mission first started (first thirty seconds or so) I got it to appear briefly, but then it vanished abruptly after.