Sign in to follow this  
m4rt14l

[A3][COOP] ALiVE RHS NATOFOR

Can you advise how to use the create a FOB in game if its possible to add another.

Can you advise how to use the create a FOB in game if its possible to add another.

Hi donkassim,

Yes, its possible create another FOBs or Combat Outpost in game, through ZEUS around "MHQ" editing area,

-Move the MHQ Vehicle to the desired position,

-Open ZEUS, (can only do the commander slot),

-The first and more important thing is create one new Respawn point, players have to respawn may do so in this new location, to make it ZEUS->Modules->MP Modules->Pick & place the new player´s respawn.

-Create objects as it deems necessary, (ammo crates, static weapons, etc...) and fortify as you like, that's it.

Remember that, only the Commander slot can open ZEUS and only can create objects around MHQ editing area.

I hope to have solved your question.

Greets and thanks.

Thanks helped alot

Can you help me how to setup player respawn next to squad in battle

Edited by donkassim

Hello any updates or any new missions ?

Will update everything in the next version ALiVE version, and yes, I am thinking in another coop mission but I have not started working on it.

Greets and thanks.

Updated mission to v2.1

-Updated to last version for ALiVE, AGM & CSE

Greets & thanks.

Hi M4RT14L, long time playing your mission in our server. I would really like to include the "multiple places to respawn" option in this mission. Just like you have in Takistan Natofor you know? Can you please guide me through this?

Hi M4RT14L, long time playing your mission in our server. I would really like to include the "multiple places to respawn" option in this mission. Just like you have in Takistan Natofor you know? Can you please guide me through this?

Of course, I sent a mp.

Hi, After of install mission we must be anything more? Work well in hosting game, but in dedicated server when enter in conflictive zones server crash. We see a diferent alive version message on start but the client version and server version are the last. We never used alive before.

Edited by Spark23

Hi, After of install mission we must be anything more? Work well in hosting game, but in dedicated server when enter in conflictive zones server crash. We see a diferent alive version message on start but the client version and server version are the last. We never used alive before.

Are you using the @AliveServer plugin?

anyway I'll check.

Hi martial, about @aliveserver, yes, we have @alive & @aliveserver. We check again the error.

Other thing is we cant find a guide or steps to configure alive to save game, in some places we read that require database in others war-room registration, you know any guide or similar to config alive in dedicated server?

Thanks by answer.

Hi martial, about @aliveserver, yes, we have @alive & @aliveserver. We check again the error.

Other thing is we cant find a guide or steps to configure alive to save game, in some places we read that require database in others war-room registration, you know any guide or similar to config alive in dedicated server?

Thanks by answer.

Hi Spark23,

To save an ALiVE game you need the database and register your server in the ALiVE War Room, I'll let you know when I have more information about this.

Hi again, its working, alive files was blocked by windows server.

I see that when the mission start the stat is kill in war-room in respawn, and you cant start in a saved stat before of respawn. Thanks by the mission Martial.

Hi martial, you know why some missions as "clear ops find comms mobile" or "air ops find two arty mobile" (or AA i dont remember) not is spawned the unit objetive? I changed stryker by m113 may be the reason or similar? We are tired of search for the objetive.

Hi martial, you know why some missions as "clear ops find comms mobile" or "air ops find two arty mobile" (or AA i dont remember) not is spawned the unit objetive? I changed stryker by m113 may be the reason or similar? We are tired of search for the objetive.

Hi Spark23,

I will review it, and make it easier to locate objectives with a map marker.

Greets.

Hi Spark23,

I will review it, and make it easier to locate objectives with a map marker.

Greets.

Yes its solved, there is a classname from unit arma2, in rtask files, we aren't using all-in-arma.

And respawn we wrote in description.ext respawnOnStart = 0; and work. thank you very much by your work, great mission! regards.

M4RT14L, will you be updating this mission to include ACE, I've been playing Takistan natofor for quite some time, which I love the new ACE setup but was just wondering if you were considering updating this mission pack to include ACE?

M4RT14L, will you be updating this mission to include ACE, I've been playing Takistan natofor for quite some time, which I love the new ACE setup but was just wondering if you were considering updating this mission pack to include ACE?

Totally agree,

Sorry, I collects many work updating and renewing another missions... I'm on it.

Ace is already good enough? or need some time to include it? another question, in fallujah alive mission insurgency not have type "insurgency", there are ocupation option. This is good to change it?

Ace is already good enough? or need some time to include it? another question, in fallujah alive mission insurgency not have type "insurgency", there are ocupation option. This is good to change it?

Probably its the same thing (as term) just seeing it from the opposite side of the barrel

In the known as "Insurgency" scenarios..again the Insurgents (aka smaller than army groups trying to damage/sabotage/harass the enemy -the larger/greater enemy force-with guerrilla tactics) -the "Occupants"

The "Insurgents" are the defenders against "Occupants" *the Attackers