Sign in to follow this  
marko4231

Crossing paths singleplayer

I have played singleplayer campaign to this mission for the second time. Crossing paths.

It always ends the same, not the way it should.

First problem was when you meet with Guerillas by their car and the shooting starts, when the car drove off it always drove over and killed 1-3 of my team mates.

I fixed that by standing in the way of comanding officer so he cant walk infront of that car.

Than when we clean out all the points and vilages, sory but i forgot names, the shelling of our base starts and we head back.

The mission ends in failure when we reach the bombarded base, officer calls me back in formation and i am presumed lost.

Might i mention that it takes a long time to get all the way to base because "soldiers" start walking slower and slower, acept the comanding officer that starts running there and gets killed, than the next guy takes command and runs there too..the rest only go snail speed. and i dont have all day for this.

can someone please give me a solution to this problem because i dont have time to waste for it anymore.

Also what is it with this stamina. It feels like soldiers have 300kilos, no endurance, run for 50 meters than drag along like corpses.:confused:

I don't know about the first problem but as for the second you should never get back to base in the mission, once you clear the second village then your leader should start running up the road and shortly after you get the mission complete notification.

As for the stamina my answer is deal with it, run with your weapon down and only sprint in emergencies. There are however mods that will remove it.

I can't remember that mission at all, sorry.

But to remove fatigue, you can use this mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26813. Just move over the .pbo that says nofatigue or something. Installation instructions are on that page. If you are lazy, just move it to Addons-folder. But remember to move it out of there if you play online (which is one reason why custom modfolder is suggested).

Another thing is...pressing keys next to 0 and backspace. One speeds up the game up to 4x faster, the other slows it back down to 1x.

I use it all the time. I don't feel like sitting at my computer, pressing down W-key for 10+ minutes. Braindead acitivity.

AI slowness is one of the most problematic and annoying bugs of the game. Sometimes they walk for extended time with their weapons up even when not in combat mode. It's horrible and should be considered as a game breaking bug.