Sign in to follow this  
promethius

Bush is pushing too far

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 21 2002,21:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Sep. 21 2002,20:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is that a minute soup recipe ?<span id='postcolor'>

No but a minute man III soup recipe tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

My rendition. biggrin.gif Been in the family for ages. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Sep. 21 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Aaron Kane

I learned how most of the world feels about the US pretty much from these forums. It really opened my eyes.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, and they say they are the conservatives of their nations.

Can you image the liberals? confused.gif

My diagnosis is, we're dealing with the old class-superceding Cain/Abel syndrome.

It starts out with a benign envy.

You know: you got a little more power, more territory, more glory, progressive ideas, better business, more money, lower taxes, better women, ..., maybe did something for me sometime, ...

Makes me feel just a little inferior on a subconscious level. Don't like it.

That low level resentment over time develops into full fledged green jealousy, until sooner or later, sometimes after years of brooding, the hatred is so intense that something must be done.

So they cuss out American posters, tourists, etc. At least in Europe they're not shooting (yet).

(Remember Pearl in Pakistan?)

If you'd analyze (beyond mere observation) you'll probably find that most of the really intense W-haters are from smaller, perhaps once great, countries.

People from regional powers (bigger places) tend to argue a little more soberly. Guess they subconsciously understand responsibility better. In real life their opinion counts more.

Also: I found that the general feeling of the (non-islamic) Third World is tremendously sympathetic towards the US after 911, nothing like Europe. It was for instance awesome to see how the people of India reacted to the terror attacks. Been there when it happened.

But Europe?

They'll be busy constructing their reincarnation of the old Soviet Union, (European Union), until they feel they're once again on par with the US.

With their present ideas and mindsets however they never will be.

Back to topic:

The West, (yes, they will join the US in the end), will topple Saddam and a former Iraqi general, probably Najib al-Salhi or perhaps Fawzi al-Shamari, will take power. Both men live in Washington.

The war will be short.

Ever heard of Afghanistan?  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

bbwwwwwwwwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah .......... then the americans say we make to stereotypes and that us europeans are too self centrated confused.gif

you think i'm jaleous of your 25% fat people ? you think i'm jaleous of your public health system ? you think i'm jealous of your education system ? you think i'm jaleous of your food ? you think i'm jaleous of your money ? you think i'm jaleous of your traditions ?

us , europeans made you  centuries ago , we don't owe you anything , neither do you , our nations and populations are 2000 years older than yours

what the fuck is up in your head ? we're not jaleous , we're just frightened by the power the US got , your nation is too young for the power wich is given to it

you're the sons of the europeans , and you pretend ruling the world ? on wich criteria do you rule the world ? money ? power ... certainly yes , but the europe and asia got a thing that you americans don't have , an history and a culture

all your history for the moment is limited to a bucnh of cowboys fighting natives and a civil war .....

you got a lot of things to learn , it appears that since you declared you independance , you never learned of the european lessons , it seems that as soon as yuou've put your feets on the land of north america , you lost all notions of the past errors

and what the fuck being liberal or conservative has to do with that

anti americanism is an euphemism , nobody likes YOU (i mean in general) , sure we like a few of your stars etc etc , but who would like to live in the US (except a few brainwashed traitors/assholes) ?

what we don't like in your nation and people is your arrogance and ignorance , you don't have ANY lesson to give us

in no way you can cristicize europe since you haven't been able to do better

ooowwwwhhhhh fuck ... ineed to stop to get some more ideas ... my mind become a little bit dry right now

-edit- : GNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIHHHHHH GIMME MY PILLS OR ELSE I WILL KILL GIMME GIMME MY PILLS MMMMMYYYYY PIIILLLLSS

i'm an old man you know , never say something that could annoy me or else i could say bad things , if any mod reads that , if one day i come to this extremity , take the due actions .... i tried to contain my rage this time wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sam Samson @ Sep. 21 2002,20:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also: I found that the general feeling of the (non-islamic) Third World is tremendously sympathetic towards the US after 911, nothing like Europe. It was for instance awesome to see how the people of India reacted to the terror attacks. Been there when it happened.<span id='postcolor'>

you fucked up our tv programs during 2 weeks and forced us to put an american flag stick on our cars and you want more confused.gif?

Blah blah, how many times must we keep going over the same old boring bollocks? "They hate us, we hate them blah blah blah" Sheesh get a life already smile.gif

Opening- Those comments about 11/9 get you a 24hr PR Ran, I find them in extremely poor taste.

Closing.