Sign in to follow this  
Kydoimos

Team Death Match after MANW Deadline?

Just an idea, but how would people fancy some sort of multiplayer match after the MANW deadline, for MANW contestants? I know I'd really love to actually play Arma for a bit, as soon as the contest deadline has arrived! Not sure what sort of mission we could play? :) What do people think?

It's a good idea but might be hard to find a date. Not much of a problem to coordinate us Europeans but what about contestants from America, Down Under or other countries?

I have no idea what to play, haven't done that much MP yet. Just a few COOP runs with small custom missions.

Yes - thought about the time zone afterwards! Ah, we could do it on a Euro time zone and just extend invites to everyone - make the Yanks and Aussies stay up late! :) I'll see if there's a response from the thread and if enough people want to do it, perhaps something can be arranged!

i'm in. we should instead play some of the entries of the competition that interest us instead of just generic TDM. shouldn't many of the MP entries be available now?

Sorry, didn't see it was only for the contestants. I leave.

Edited by Ice9

Cool! Glad to see some interest! :D

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this