Sign in to follow this  
Col. Kurtz

Iraq trains al queda

Brittish Findings

Is it just me, or are America and Britain coming up with every excuse they can think of to justify a war?

Maybe its true, maybe not.

I leave it up to you to decide.

*Note to mods, I decided not to post this in the Mid East thread as not to break the flow of the topic at hand there*

Well, if the evidence is legit, I dont see why we shouldnt take him out. If we took the Taliban out, we might as well go after Iraq, so long as we finish the hat track with a regime change in either Iran or Saudi Arabia. If we want to suddenly be the champions of justice and light, there's no point in being hypocrites about it. Also, we should break off trading relations with China. There, I said it lol.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Sep. 15 2002,22:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is it just me, or are America and Britain coming up with every excuse they can think of to justify a war?<span id='postcolor'>

No, its not just you, trust me. In the first seven or so weeks of the war alone, we racked up an amount of civillian casualties equal to that of the 9/11 attack. All we're there for is vengeance, so there we go. We got it. Now lets get the hell out of there and take care of one of the reasons Bush is still in office.

the evidence is not sufficiently enough. it needs to be proven that the Bear was still communicating with Iraq gov't while helping AQ.

EDIT: word choice tounge.gif

There probably is enough evidence to go in, but it just feels like America and Britain are searching for any reason no matter how little proof they have to back it up just to gain support for the war.

Look! The USA will fill your minds up with propganda so they can justify their attack on Iraq! The USA and their partners in crime Israel, own all the media in the world.So they will tell you what they want you to hear.No country have a right to premative attack any country! The UN do not agree with the USA and so be it, but the USA think they are above the law!

The whole idea of the UN is to have international laws that all countries adhere too. But America seems to be judge and excecutioner all in one. Is USA a christian country? What happened to turn the other cheek? The terrorist should be caught and be tried, but whole countries should not be punnished for the crimes of a few terrorist.

USA should show my children and the children of the world pure justice and not this imperilistic conquest mentality!! mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 16 2002,07:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As a future soldier, I support a war in Iraq, though I wish they would hold it off until I finish college.<span id='postcolor'>

lol, little eager get in them boots  are we? are you attending those military universities that when you finish, you become a Lt. when you inlist in the service? what branch of service you goin? Marines? if you are be sure to let me know what VSB1 is like when ya get the chance smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chill @ Sep. 16 2002,11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look! The USA will fill your minds up with propganda so they can justify their attack on Iraq! The USA and their partners in crime Israel, own all the media in the world.So they will tell you what they want you to hear.No country have a right to premative attack any country! The UN do not agree with the USA and so be it, but the USA think they are above the law!

The whole idea of the UN is to have international laws that all countries adhere too. But America seems to be judge and excecutioner all in one. Is USA a christian country? What happened to turn the other cheek? The terrorist should be caught and be tried, but whole countries should not be punnished for the crimes of a few terrorist.

USA should show my children and the children of the world pure justice and not this imperilistic conquest mentality!! mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Chill as president!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 16 2002,12:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Chill @ Sep. 16 2002,11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look! The USA will fill your minds up with propganda so they can justify their attack on Iraq! The USA and their partners in crime Israel, own all the media in the world.So they will tell you what they want you to hear.No country have a right to premative attack any country! The UN do not agree with the USA and so be it, but the USA think they are above the law!

USA should show my children and the children of the world pure justice and not this imperilistic conquest mentality!! mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Chill as president!<span id='postcolor'>

More like Chill for Pinko Dictator!

"As a future soldier, I support a war in Iraq, though I wish they would hold it off until I finish college."

I wish you get what you want. I wish you get to go to war, come home, and suffer from Gulf War Syndrome for the rest of your life. Alternatively get your legs blown off.

How the heck can you WANT war?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Sep. 16 2002,12:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"As a future soldier, I support a war in Iraq, though I wish they would hold it off until I finish college."

I wish you get what you want. I wish you get to go to war, come home, and suffer from Gulf War Syndrome for the rest of your life. Alternatively get your legs blown off.

How the heck can you WANT war?<span id='postcolor'>

whata cruel thing to wish apon somebody. what do you care anyway.

Well, wouldnt u be mad if i said i wished that there would have happended another terror incident 11th september? Maybe Longinus feal for the thousinds of innicent civilians that will be killed in Iraq if US decides to slaughter them?

if you wana go ahead and post a comment like that go ahead. my point is just because you get annoyed w/ somebodies post doesn't mean you have to post your "two euros" about on what you think of their post. if you wish or think bad things apon somebody fine, but keep it to yourself. i find it very childish for somebody to publicly post that kind of rubish this is a forum that was meant for a video game . sometimes i wonder why we have the off topic.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 16 2002,13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, wouldnt u be mad if i said i wished that there would have happended another terror incident 11th september? Maybe Longinus feal for the thousinds of innicent civilians that will be killed in Iraq if US decides to slaughter them?<span id='postcolor'>

Well if you think the US is going to adopt genocide as a tactic you are just as bad. Because that is what you are saying. Civilian deaths so far have been accidental. Not deliberate. Stop implying otherwise.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aaron Kane @ Sep. 16 2002,13:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Someone stole my catchphrase!!!  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

you mean two euros? i didn't steal it, i quoted as you can see. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Sep. 16 2002,13:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 16 2002,13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, wouldnt u be mad if i said i wished that there would have happended another terror incident 11th september? Maybe Longinus feal for the thousinds of innicent civilians that will be killed in Iraq if US decides to slaughter them?<span id='postcolor'>

Well if you think the US is going to adopt genocide as a tactic you are just as bad. Because that is what you are saying. Civilian deaths so far have been accidental. Not deliberate. Stop implying otherwise.<span id='postcolor'>

Sure, but Talibans objective was to crush a symbol of the western world... WTC and pentagon, not kill innicent people. Same deal.

Many of the civilians that died in afghanistan was to crush their faith in Taliban.

my great god like powers tell me this thread will meet its inevitable closing in no more than a hour.