Sign in to follow this  
LykosMactire

NB_ACMA3 (Ambient Combat Manager A3)

NBACMLOGO_zps0eb6f34e.png

Hello im working on a standalone mod while Nunez/Atin deals with Work and School. this mod is self explanitory as it is a port of the ACM from A2.

Current progress:

Got the module in game, just having trouble getting the module to spawn in and the icon to appear. (I will accept any help with this)

How it works:

Just like the A2 ACM, in fact i didnt even touch the Made by (insert BI dev who i forgot the name of here) in the coding and only altered factions. all you do is sync the module to a unit.

Current Factions it should support (although no spawning yet)

---------------------------------------------------------------

NATO

FIA

CSAT

AAF

And mods i plan to make compatible post release

-----------------------------------------------

Eridanus Insurection

NB_USMC

NB_USARMY (upon release of mod)

NB_BAF (Upon mod release)

NB_ACR (Same as Up)

Suddens East Vs West (if he adds groups)

Suddens Russians

POMI-PMC

NB-CHAR (chernarussian army, not out yet)

"Atlantic Rock project" (Yet to be fully announced on BIFORUMS but highly talked about on the FB page)

BWMod

and more.....

If anyone is willing to help find whats wrong with the codes in the addon just PM me. as this is something i really want to work

Status Update: Stuck with a problem giving me an error for the following error popping up on screen, i have the file but i cant find the file thats saying its pathed wrong "Script arrays\fn_selectRandomWeighted.sqf not found".

Definitely something that is needed in Arma 3... was just messing around with Arma 2 and NIAC (Non-intrusive Ambient Combat) last week trying to get more ambience into a mission. So this is basically the ACM module from Arma 2 ported to work in A3?

Definitely something that is needed in Arma 3... was just messing around with Arma 2 and NIAC (Non-intrusive Ambient Combat) last week trying to get more ambience into a mission. So this is basically the ACM module from Arma 2 ported to work in A3?

yes, factions and whatnot switched to a3 equals, yet im having loading problems within the mod as there is something either misspelled or missing or pathed wrong and i cant find what it is :/

I don't really know what I'm doing (:p) but I can take a look at it if you're stuck....

I don't really know what I'm doing (:p) but I can take a look at it if you're stuck....

thanks, i'll pm the source later today or tomarrow

Instead of working on what I was supposed to, I've looked through the ACM Module.. And I don't see anything involving the Factions.

Instead of working on what I was supposed to, I've looked through the ACM Module.. And I don't see anything involving the Factions.

i'll send the files i got to you tonight, theres stuff for factions that is required.

So a recent crash made me lose all progress on this mod, so im taking a partial new route, anyone interested in helping me get this module in game so it has a line where you insert the faction names you want spawned randomly, here linked is an example of what i plan the pop up for placing to be like 10694211_951663898178390_7426501197100350052_o.jpg any help is welcome