Sign in to follow this  
tortuosit

Entering support menu shows "target circle". - BIS_fnc_addCommMenuItem

Hi,

in a mod I create a support menu. When I enter the submenu, see screenshot below, I get that target circle in the center of the screen, which is unnecessary. How can I get rid of it?

In the mods init.sqf I create a support menu entry:

call compile  preprocessfile "\TORT_DYNAMICWEATHER\menu.sqf";
_wmenuinit = [player,"WeatherInit"] call BIS_fnc_addCommMenuItem;

menu.sqf has this:

weatherinit = [
 ["Weather init", true],
 ["Personal settings (userconfig)", [2], "", -5, [["expression", "[] execVM '\TORT_DYNAMICWEATHER\preset\userconfig.sqf'"]], "1", "1"],
 ["Altis sunny weather", [3], "", -5, [["expression", "[] execVM '\TORT_DYNAMICWEATHER\preset\Altis.sqf'"]], "1", "1"],
 ["Foggy (light)", [4], "", -5, [["expression", "[] execVM '\TORT_DYNAMICWEATHER\preset\lightfog.sqf'"]], "1", "1"],
 ["Foggy (heavy)", [5], "", -5, [["expression", "[] execVM '\TORT_DYNAMICWEATHER\preset\heavyfog.sqf'"]], "1", "1"],
 ["Cloudy", [6],"", -5, [["expression","[] execVM '\TORT_DYNAMICWEATHER\preset\cloudy.sqf'"]],"1","1"],
 ["Stormy", [7],"", -5, [["expression","[] execVM '\TORT_DYNAMICWEATHER\preset\stormy.sqf'"]],"1","1"],
 ["Random and wild", [8],"", -5, [["expression","[] execVM '\TORT_DYNAMICWEATHER\preset\randomwild.sqf'"]],"1","1"],
 ["Hop between good and bad", [9],"", -5, [["expression","[] execVM '\TORT_DYNAMICWEATHER\preset\hop.sqf'"]],"1","1"]
];

I am super unclear about the array of arguments which go into BIS_fnc_addCommMenuItem. Where is it documented? It was a copy/paste job and I was glad it worked, sub menu is a bit finicky and not well documented.

Any idea?

unbenanntafxd1.jpg

TIA