Sign in to follow this  
skytheman

Bestbuy

Man i just looked at every web site that could have and surprise surprise they dont have it. Shit im going crazy here..

i called again and this time they said check back the beginning of next week, but this was a different guy than the last time

yeah well im thinking theres gonna be a patch out before i can get it...yeah best buy here said they getting 10 but theres a few million people in south florida...WTF why it take like an extra 2 weeks to get here is beyond me.

I wonder if Codemasters will have their stock "refilled" by the weeks end? confused.gif

And the REAL question here is... why do they get so few copies in stores? I always imagined a big cardboard box full of the same game being shipped to a store once its sold out, but they only get sent like four? MADNESS!!! wow.gif

I don't get it?

I called in the morning, and they said that they have a lot of OFPRs in stock. I called in the evening and they said that noone in the district has it yet mad.gif , and it's coming either friday or next tuesday.

WTF?? sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zverushka @ July 03 2002,00:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't get it?

I called in the morning, and they said that they have a lot of OFPRs in stock. I called in the evening and they said that noone in the district has it yet mad.gif  , and it's coming either friday or next tuesday.

WTF?? sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Must have been some traniee, but i know how ya feel.

He also said that it was supposed to come in on the 30th. mad.gif

FUCK YOU CODEMASTERS!!!!!

Well, I guess I have nothing to worry about then. I have a GF4 Ti4400 coming in next week, so it'll come in time for that.

confused.gif

Yeah, I know. That means that codemasters hasn't sent it/sent it late.

I think the hottie in the music/software department at Future Shop is getting tired of having to tell me that Resistance still isnt in, and then having me flirt with her for 10 minutes biggrin.gif

Ah well, she assured me that she was going to have my copy of the Collectors Edition of Warcraft III for certain...so I guess I'll have to live with that.

Ooooh...they are including one of the Microsoft Strategic Commander accesories to everyone who pre ordered the collecters edition. I've always thought that thing was sort of cool. Has anyone actually used one? With the way it works..you'd think reprogramming it and using it in an FPS would work like a hot damn. And with all the buttons, it would kick ass for Flashpoint...

lol, anyways i called 1-888-bestbuy on monday and they said tuesday. Well its tuesday and there is still no confirmation e-mail! sad.gif .But this is not bestbuys fault its that damn codemasters. The release date for opf:r was the 30th because codemasters would send it to the stores on the 28th!But no they royaly screwed us by making it the 2nd!and bestbuy will probrobly have it on the 4th! But its the fourth of july and they dont work on that day so it will probrobly be shipped on friday and ill get it on sunday!Or they might get their shipment on wendnesday! DAMN U CODEMASTERS! mad.gif

Called Bes Buy today and they siad they sold out of resistance and told me to call tomarrow.

OK, I just went to best buy. (which is within a mile of my house biggrin.gif ) and they didn't have it, anywhere. I saw OFP 1985, and red hammer, but no oprah. I'm gonna call back tomorow and if he says that its there. I'm gonna have to get exact numbers of stock from those jackasses who lied to me early today and confirm that its actually there.

Checked with the Best Buy here in Las Vegas. We pulled it up on their computer and they have a grand total of 6 coming in on the truck Thursday night, will be on the shelf Friday morning.

They just got a shipment that might contain OFPR tonight, Im gonna check tommorrow

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 03 2002,04:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">May I reiterate, boom.<span id='postcolor'>

well here's my selfmade mission that will come a step closer to your dream. smile.gif

when you want to finish the mission, be sure to press 0-0-1. and wait

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Nephilimn @ July 02 2002,09:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Send one out to Vegas ...  smile.gif

I'm stuck hoping for Friday...<span id='postcolor'>

im stuck getting it whenever codemasters feels. Since i ordered from their website, which still says backordered, i might not get it for a week or two. but i think im gonna do what ralph suggested earlier.

To buy the game from a local store when it comes out. And when the codemasters copy gets here(if it ever does) take it to the store with the receipt and get a refund. Nothing illegal, just somthing any desperate ofper would do. Untill it comes out in stores it looks like ill be stuck playing the global ops and bf1942 demos. and ill be playing that US army game when it gets here in the mail july 4th.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 03 2002,06:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well here's my selfmade mission that will come a step closer to your dream. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks ralph. That really relieves stress. Needs some vechiles though.. like the Abrams heh heh heh. Thanks again.

*renames it Stress Managment*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ July 03 2002,08:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 03 2002,06:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well here's my selfmade mission that will come a step closer to your dream. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks ralph. That really relieves stress. Needs some vechiles though.. like the Abrams heh heh heh. Thanks again.

*renames it Stress Managment*<span id='postcolor'>

when you want to finish the mission, be sure to press 0-0-1. and wait

forgot to add this info wink.gif