Sign in to follow this  
skytheman

Bestbuy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NVA Killer @ July 02 2002,08:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">DAMNIT BIS! DAMNIT CODEMASTER! don't you people see what you are doing to us?!?! we were perfectly sane(well some of us) before we had to wait so long!!!! its come to the point where i wake up in a cold sweat at night because i had a bad nightmare that the release date was pushed back!

/me crawls into a ball crying in horror

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGH!!!!!!<span id='postcolor'>

This has been an episode of the No Resistance Zone....dodododododododo

Me takes my back hand and slaps you upside the head. Dont loose your sanity, its not worth it for a $29.99 software that most people in the US dont know about. And it will come during a thunder storm and there will be brown dirt every where along with brown trees and brown UPS uniforms.Ah damn it im loosing my sanity now! tounge.gif

OMG! the horror!!!

/me sends mail bomb to codemaster

na, its driving me insane with anticipation and pure boredom

/me takes medication

Man you know how crazy i went today! Imusta called 1-888-bestbuy like 10 times! And there will be another brown package with brown packaging peanuts and a brown table inside for my dad. Oh no mr. UPS guy dont step on that brown $hit on the ground<SLIP> oh no you dumb arse you cracked the resistance cd! Quick give me another package from your truck with resistance in it! biggrin.gif DAMN IT I CANT SLEEP THE ANXZITY IS KILLING ME AND I CANT FALL ASLEEP BECAUSE IM ADDICTED TO TYPING ON THIS FORUM! biggrin.gif

im heading to sleep, BUT I CAN'T PROMISE IT'LL BE PEACEFUL DAMN YOU CODEMASTER! lol, ill just pray that bestbuy gets it in

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (shernt250 @ July 02 2002,08:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">DAMN IT I CANT SLEEP THE ANXZITY IS KILLING ME AND I CANT FALL ASLEEP BECAUSE IM ADDICTED TO TYPING ON THIS FORUM! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thats a good thing...

it wouldnt be if this was a school night! But its Summer baby! and ever sine may ive been waiting for resistance!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (shernt250 @ July 02 2002,08:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sine may ive been waiting for resistance!<span id='postcolor'>

I hope you havent had dreams about cracked CDs of resistance every night since may..Cause that would be just scary...

all right, all right, all attention!

for those who ordered online and can't cancel it, and you are SURE that you can get it at local store b4 it gets shipped to you, here's a simple solution.

1.goto nearest store that has OFPR and buy it. save reciept!

2.use it/install it.

3.when your "pre-ordered-over-the-web" copy of OFPR arrives, take that copy to that store where you bought your OFPR from above, and return it as if it has not been used.

perfectly legal and moral. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">VOTE RALPH WIGGUM FOR OFP SHYSTER! <span id='postcolor'>

GWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*tears*

GWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*falls off chair*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 02 2002,08:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all right, all right, all attention!

for those who ordered online and can't cancel it, and you are SURE that you can get it at local store b4 it gets shipped to you, here's a simple solution.

2.use it/install it.

3.when your "pre-ordered-over-the-web" copy of OFPR arrives, take that copy to that store where you bought your OFPR from above, and return it as if it has not been used.

perfectly legal and moral. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Damn for a guy that eats paste all day you sure know your stuff..

tounge.gif

yeah im going to call later today also, because he said with software, you never know when they'll get it in

ok i am going crazy i want my OFPR i been to bestbuy i been to comp USA i been to ever PC game store that i get all my games at and they say that they dont know when its coming in i am not a happy camper sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif i think i just wait untill i can get it and next time i just order it off the net but i just have to wait and if any one know where i can get it in the north east USA tell me ok

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 01 2002,13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all right, all right, all attention!

2.use it/install it.

yea, ive tried that before, gamestop takes open packages back, but some places, like eb dont. what if they wont take it back.

maybe i should ask them before i buy it if itd be alright to take it home, and play it and bring it back, when my other copy gets here. wink.gif

I have a friend who works at a local best buy here, and when the original OFP was coming out I kept harrassing him if the game was in or not. Anyway I found out this little nugget of information:

Best Buy gets their shipments on Monday and Wednesday. If it came in on Monday it gets put out on Tuesday, and if it came on Wednesday it gets out on Thursday. Sometimes you CAN get them to check the boxes in the back and bring out a copy but I think it has to do with if its been unloaded off the truck yet and all that.

Any success stories for today? I want to believe.. I want to goto Best Buy and get this beautiful game.. but I also hate leaving there dissapointed (mostly cause if I dont get what I want, I end up buy $300 worth of other stuff I didnt need!!wink.gif

So please.. any news? For us poor, poor US folk.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ July 02 2002,20:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ July 01 2002,13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all right, all right, all attention!

2.use it/install it.

yea, ive tried that before, gamestop takes open packages back, but some places, like eb dont. what if they wont take it back.

maybe i should ask them before i buy it if itd be alright to take it home, and play it and bring it back, when my other copy gets here. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

no no no no no..you are getting it wrong..here's explanation

in essence, you are buying 2 copies! and you are using only one. the unused one is the one you will return!

here's detailed explanation.

1.you buy OFPR from Bestbuy(named OFPR1)

2.then you install OFPR1

3.then your OFPR from CM website arrives(named OFPR2)

4.take OFPR2 with the reciept for OFPR1, and since there are no difference from when you bought(OFPR2 is unopened), you can get refund.

Dammit now im really pissed off. Just called Best buy and they said they wouldnt have it till tomorrow or thursday. But heres the thing... they are only ordering 10 copys! Man i really hate best buy now...

They only ordered 4 (count em) at our store. Luckily, I think Im the only person in town who plays it lol