Sign in to follow this  
Ice_Rhino

Keystroke to load Custom Loadout

Hi

Is there a way that once the mission has started I can press a key stroke combination that will then load the contents of a customloadout.sqf file?

I have an issue that has yet to be resolved that prevents the host of the two player coop mission from getting the correct gear, despite the fact that the client gets all the gear based on the same .sqf file. This is on thread http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?181165-Custom-Loadout-not-working-on-more-than-one-player&goto=newpost

Thanks is Advance

IR

Hi,

Yes, I did post the link to that thread in my first message

IR

Let me ask this differently then. Are you still going to need help with custom keys regardless if your current problem is solved? It appears as if you only wish to use custom keys as a way to solve the problem. I am willing to help out in either case, I just want to make sure you dont waste time using this if it doesnt suit your needs.

Yes it was as a workaround to the issues I am/was having in the other thread. I am going to try it later on and see how we go.

Thanks, I shall call this thread closed now and reopen should the need arise.

Thank you for your assistance.

IR

Again you are doing it wrong Rhino. Please post in troubleshooting. This subforum is for user missions only.

Sorry, I thought, because this is due to doing a custom mission that it was the right place.

I withdraw my requests and retreat back to the shadows