Sign in to follow this  
darkxess

AI does not die on first shot

Okay, I'm confused now - I know that 1 only effects the damage of 5.56 and 7.62 ammunition but your saying one does it all to work with addon ammo as well?

so which one do you mean and obviously which is the better of the 2 to use then?

1: Lao Fei Mao 3rd person

2: NATO 5.56 and 7.62 Damage Mod

I would of course like it to work on every gun like you said, so please tell me which is better. Thanks :)

If a gun doesn't use default ammo, you have to 'config' it in. Don't ask me how. Redfield tries to explain it. I just know AllinArma Standalone weapons work with Redfields. Maybe those work with Lao Fei Maos too. Not sure what AIA SA weapons are configged to work with, which type of ammo.

Guess Redfields work with this http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160599-NATO-SF-and-Russian-Spetsnaz-WEAPONS-for-A3

and this http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?170181-EricJ-Release-thread

Bigger caliber should solve these issues.

Edit: Honestly, I just posted this because I just registered and have no rights to post my question in this forum. Further, I have no rights to even send a PM to a moderator to request rights to post in this forum until having posted at least once. Apologies if this seems spammy =p

Edited by ShodanTek

1: Lao Fei Mao 3rd person

2: NATO 5.56 and 7.62 Damage Mod

I would of course like it to work on every gun like you said, so please tell me which is better. Thanks :)

There´s no better, they´re equally doing whats advertised.

#1 changes all stock base ammo values to be more deadly.

Any community addon based on the stock values (class inheriting) which doesn´t change the hit value in it´s own config, or uses stock ammunition, will inherit higher damage aswell.

If the community addon changed the hit value for it´s own ammo, it won´t inherit the higher damage values.

(I don´t use weapon mods, so #1 is perfectly fine for me.)

#2 does exactly the same, changing all stock base ammo values, BUT, it also specifically adresses community addon values (e.g. class RH_556x45_B_Mk262 : B_556x45_Ball).

Strings attached: -Must be manually updated everytime something new comes out or changes.

absolutely loving this mod mate.. changes the game for me!!! thanks love the blood mist although a bit dramatic, but when you pull off that long shot and just see the red haze .. what a feeling!!! cheers mate for the tip!!!

You´re welcome :D