Sign in to follow this  
Nikonteles

Backpack config ?

i was lookin around on the internet to find config for backpacks and i didnt find anything so if anyone could tell me how to create own backpack with my own texture and i also want to change how much things you can carry in it thanks

You'll find what you need in Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Tools\Samples_F\Test_Character_01

A while ago I wanted to do the same thing but with ArmA 2 instead. Luckily, I found an add-on on ArmAholic that added only backpacks. I changed the slot count on them, and repacked/resigned the pbo. Maybe you should try and do the same with this add-on:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19625

If you want to retexture existing backpacks, the config isn't where you think it is. Instead of being in characters_f.pbo or something, it's actually in weapons_f.pbo as an ammobox. To get configs, I actually use SixConfig. It's a vehicle there so you'd go to the vehicle classtree and search for whatever bag (CTRL+F works for me.) Click on it and SixConfig will give you what you need.

http://browser.six-projects.net/cfg_vehicles/tree?utf8=%E2%9C%93&version=73&commit=Change

But i also need to see how that config looks like i dont think it is same as the vest or helmets or is it ?

But i also need to see how that config looks like i dont think it is same as the vest or helmets or is it ?

What do you mean, buddy? It's not the same as the helmet or vest, no. SixConfig will show you the config. What would you like to do? Make a new texture for a bag in game? Make your own from scratch?

ou SixConfig show me whole config ? thats cool i have to look at that thanks :) and i only want to create medic bag for my clan i just want to put other texture on the bag and give it more place to carry things from xMedSys

ou SixConfig show me whole config ? thats cool i have to look at that thanks :) and i only want to create medic bag for my clan i just want to put other texture on the bag and give it more place to carry things from xMedSys

Yep. SixConfig will show you the whole config.